Cold and painful words

I hope you all like this new chapters, love you all until next time🤓📖

Continuation

A week passed

Girls passing by

Ohm and Kao were sitting on the university seat, Kao with a smile looking at the beautiful girls who passed in front of him said in Ohm.

Kao: they are beautiful! ....

Ohm with a serious look.

Ohm: Aren't you dating P'Earth ?!

Smiling happily with this question.

Kao: humn .. Yes! We are already dating for a week after that rain that happened!

Ohm couldn't believe that Kao has changed so much because of a young man, Ohm knew that Kao was someone who only stayed for a day or two after having everything he wanted with this person. Kao never dated, just dated for one night and the next day ended it all, but Earth is different, Ohm surprised.

Ohm: I still can't believe you're dating this guy! Something fell on your head .... Ohm grabbed his head and moved it from side to side .... No ... There is no injury!

Kao took off Ohm's hand and said.

Kao: I told you, people change .... I love N'Earth .... And I love it even more after having him that night .... He is so delicate, inside that face that made difficult, there was a young man who just wanted to be loved!

Ohm thought of Fluke and the face so beautiful and cute, Ohm said after having the image of fluke in his thoughts.

Ohm: hmn! .... I understand that! ...

Kao with a suspicious look wanting to provoke his friend, pointed his index finger with a smile.

Kao: rrhumnm .... you're thinking about little N'fluke aren't you ?! You've been together for a month, have you slept with him ?!

Ohm is a serious man, short and objective, he told the truth even though it ended up hurting someone's feelings and also with Kao he never hid what happened to him because the two were great friends.

Ohm: hmmn .... Already...

Kao: OH! ... And you say as if you didn't like it!

Ohm: of course I liked it ... Ohm thought deeply ... He has ... He has something that impresses me! Something about him makes me stay with him ...

Kao: don't you love him ?!

Ohm: I don't know! ...

Kao: rhammm ... Don't you know ?! You've been dating him for a month and you don't know how you feel ?!

Ohm: I'm not sure what I feel for him ... He's so pure, it's almost impossible to touch him, he's so pure ... I don't know what I feel, I just know I don't want to hurt him! ...