Our First Photo Together

Continuation

Continuation

Earth and Maya are still at home because Earth stayed to make some phone calls for the party, Earth called Kao.

Earth : hello p'Kao!...

Kao : hello my love.

Earth angry at hearing this as soon as he answers the phone.

Earth : I'm not your love, idiot!...Stop saying that or I won't have my daughter's party at your house.

Kao started laughing when he heard Earth's angry voice.

Kao: OKAY ! Sorry... Sorry... You don't need to be that angry...

Earth : let's stop this conversation.. I want to confirm if it's really ok even if we make Maya's party at your house?!.

Kao : Of course everything is fine! ... I've already talked to Seo Ji, she won't bother...

Earth didn't really like hearing her name and the way he talked about her, he wanted to be angry, but he thought about what he did to Kao five years ago, he thought that Kao being engaged now is all his fault, so he calm and sad.

Earth : I have to turn it off... I still have to call the people who go there with p'fluke to bring the party decorations and the soft drinks... Goodbye...

Earth shut down while Kao tried to stop it from shutting down

Kao : but... Wait Earth...

Kao seeing the sound turned off, looked at the phone and then looked ahead, was sad, he noticed Earth's voice and his reaction after he mentioned Seo ji's name, looked aside, put the fingers of one hand on the middle of the nose. Seo ji came down from the stairs and saw Kao in the middle of the living room, pretending to be happy, went to Kao talking at the same time.

Seo ji : my love!...She hugged Kao.... Have you woken up yet? And still here?! ... looked at him, lowered her hands to Kao's waist.... I thought you went to the company!...

Kao uncomfortable being hugged by her, and annoyed whenever he sees her, took Seo ji's hands from his waist, put distance between them.

Kao : Seo ji doesn't talk nonsense... You know that today is my daughter's birthday... Kao turned away and started walking up the stairs... Some people from the party will come to decorate... Ask P'Peak to welcome them, please... I'll rest in my bedroom...

Kao went to the bedroom, Seo ji stayed in the living room, a little angry about this party that is about to take place.

An hour passed, Fluke went to Kao's house, when he arrived he slammed the door, when he saw the door open he gave a small smile when he saw the maid, a little shy.

Fluke : sorry! I'm p'Kao's friend Fluke Natouch... I came to bring some decorations from Maya's party...

The maid gave a sympathetic smile when she saw Fluke's so cute nervousness, sympathetically placed a hand on Fluke's shoulder.