Words Without Thinking

Continuation

Continuation

As soon as Ohm closed the door, fluke fell sitting on the couch, the pain he is feeling right now is just hard not to contain, the love and feelings he wants to forget, just became stronger than he could have imagined. After twenty minutes fluke went to the girls' bedroom and saw them playing with the dolls, but then fluke heard words in Akira's tiny mouth that made him sad.

Akira: Mommy was angry with Daddy, I don't want to see Mommy and Daddy fighting ... Little sister, do you think Daddy won't come back ?!

Ara a little shy but very smart for her age.

Ara: no! Mommy won't take daddy away from us, mommy loves daddy, I'm sure ....

Ara gave a cute smile, fluke looked at them with a loving look but then he heard Maya talking in a sad voice and a very unhappy face.

Maya: at least your daddy is back ... my ... I don't know if I'm going to see my daddy! My mommy doesn't say anything, and he doesn't take me to where daddy is ... Maya is very sad, Maya also wants her daddy ...

Akira saw the sadness in Maya's eyes and tears, approached her and said with a smile.

Akira: your mommy will bring your daddy one day, just don't cry ... I'm sure you will see your daddy ...

After hearing that, Fluke left the door, went to his bedroom and though what happened to him and Ohm, and the words of the three girls.

.............................. .................... ....... ........................... ................ ........... ...........................

Earth after leaving home went to the company, upon arriving at the company kimmom approached him with a smile.

Kimmom: so, how's our new member doing ?!

Earth not very happy but showing a smile on his face.

Earth: I'm fine, but I'm not! And you know why ...

Kimmom saw and noticed that Earth is like this because of his boss, kimmom wanting to know.

Kimmom: are you talking about my boss ?! The p'kao ?!

Earth put a hand to his forehead, gave a sigh, a little worried, looked sideways, removed his hand from his forehead and looked back at kimmom.

Earth: as much as I try to be happy, I can't! This company belongs to the man I hate, and he is my daughter's father ... I just can't work here, he'll find out about my daughter ... And if he finds out, he'll take her away from me, just like you said ... I spent all night thinking about your words .... I'm afraid p'....I don't know what p'kao will do when he finds out that I ...

Kimmom didn't let Earth finish with the words, he quickly hugged Earth with one hand behind his back, and the other behind Earth's head, he said looking sideways and resting his head on the side of Earth's head.