Are You Sure?

Previously

Previously

Kao: I know that... I clearly know my situation right now... But from now on... I'm ready to remedy for every mistake made by both me and his ... I only ask one thing... Kao looked at the door... Let Earth understand that it's not by taking me out of his life that everything will be resolved...

Continuation

While Kao was out of the room, Earth lay down on the bed, put both hands together on the bed and laid his head on top of his hands, lying on his side and crying nonstop, suffering for everything, Newyear behind Earth with his arms crossed seeing him cry so much, sad to see Earth again suffering for the same man.

Newyear: Why did you do that Earth?!

Earth trying to hold back tears, in a weak voice.

Earth: Did what?

Newyear slowly steps out from behind Earth walking to Earth's front, stops in front of him, Earth tries to turn away to hide that he is crying, Newyear gently grabs Earth's shoulders and turns him around talking gently and lovingly.

Newyear: Don't hide... We have a case to solve... About how you lied to me... And didn't tell me that you're pregnant with the same man... and how you're lying to yourself...

Earth looks at him, sad without much strength in words but trying to hide his feelings for Kao.

Earth: I admit I lied to you because I don't want you to worry... But lying to myself...I didn't... Earth looked sideways..

Newyear: Aren't you lying to yourself?! So why are you crying?

Earth looked at Newyear for a second and then looked away again then the other way without looking at Newyear.

Earth: I'm not crying... I was lying down and the tears fell..

Newyear put a hand on Earth's arm, knowing full well what Earth is like.

Newyear: Stop acting like a child, Earth... You are already a father... I remember your dream.. Is to have a big and happy family.. but before it was to complete your studies.... And today.. Newyear leaned a little towards Earth who looked back at him... You are about to have the family you dreamed of... But you are avoiding the opportunity, why do that?..

Earth listening to this, sad, thinking about the past and now in the present, without the strength to continue with everything.

Earth: I want to build a family with love... Earth looking at Newyear, nose red from crying, sad... But with him, I can't..

Newyear: Earth...

Earth looked ahead again.

Earth: I ruined half of his life... Because of me... By my misunderstanding... He didn't know his daughter... I don't want that to happen to his daughter with Seo ji..Earth looked at Newyear... I don't want to use my baby to hold him... even though I love him... I'm not capable of ruining that child's happiness...