Relentless Seduction

Previously

Previously

Kao: You will be mine and this time forever Earth Katsamunnat...!

Continuation

Earth after controlling the heartbeat, looked at the window in front of him, walked to the window and was thinking about everything that had happened to him until now, after thinking, Earth concluded.

Earth: My life has been a mess since the beginning.... Earth turns towards the office door... I don't know how I'm still alive after all I've been through! I should get an award for the bad luck I have.... I'll work is the best I can do...

Minutes passed, still during the day, Fluke finished bathing the twins and dressing them, the two started to run around the living room with Maya as soon as Fluke finished dressing both of them, Newyear left the bedroom, on the way out Maya bumps into him and falls to the ground, Newyear looks at Maya who fell to the ground, worried, leaned down, grabbed Maya's small body and put her on her feet, with a weak smile.

Newyear: Sorry my love!... Are you ok?! Aren't you hurt?!...

Maya looking at him a little not knowing who he is, she still hadn't seen Newyear because Newyear never left the bedroom more that two days.

Maya: Maya is fine! Maya is not hurt!... Maya turns her head to the side and looks at Fluke, points her index finger at Newyear and asks.... Uncle Fluke who is this uncle so handsome as a porcelain doll?!...

Newyear and Fluke's eyes widen when they see Maya's so cute question, Fluke with a smile approaches the two, grabs Maya and puts her on his lap.

Fluke: This uncle is P'Newyear he's been your mum's best friend and mine since long before you were born...!

Newyear gave a slight smile, he was still depressed, Maya on Fluke's lap sees Newyear's sad and vacant look with one of her little hands, touched Newyear's cheek, Newyear looks at her surprised, she with a cute look, with a gentle smile, so intelligent and with such a pure heart.

Maya: Don't be sad! Maya likes Uncle Newyear... Maya is here to take care of the porcelain doll's smile...

Newyear seeing Maya's look and smile so cute, took a small step forward, with a gentle kiss, kissed Maya's cheek, after the kiss looked at Maya with a soft and happy smile.

Newyear: You're a very smart girl!... You really look a lot like your mama... Thank you my love... Don't worry... The porcelain uncle will be fine, na...

Maya with a joyful smile.

Maya: hmm!... Porcelain uncle wants to play with Maya, with dolls?.

Newyear surprised, looks at Fluke, Fluke just smiles when he sees the interaction of the two and Newyear's face, carefully puts Maya down.

Fluke: Why not!... Fluke gets up after putting her on the floor and looks at Newyear knowing that Newyear doesn't like to play with children.... The porcelain uncle is going to play a little with little Maya...