I do not want

Preview

Preview

Mother: the truth about you being pregnant now ...

Continuation

Earth was not able to capture his mother's words, that was impossible for him, his mother and father always said that he was not born with this capacity to get pregnant, he just couldn't believe it.

Earth: mom what a joke is this ?! What is the mother talking about ?! This is impossible! I ... I am pregnant .. I ... Mother!!....

Earth screamed with the last word, desperate, he just left the man he loves, this would make Earth stand between the cross and the sword he didn't want to have a son of the man who betrayed him, he didn't want to have the man's face who loved so much on a child's face, Earth's mother carefully touched Earth's shoulder and made him sit on the couch.

Mother: your father never liked to talk about this! ... He was not born with the capacity to get pregnant .... But I did ... My father was born with this capacity ... I told your father, but he didn't like to know that... So he forbade me to do the exam on you, and to tell you this secret... I'm so sorry, my love... Seeing you feeling sick, it made me see that you were born with this capacity ...But to find out if it is or not, we will do the exam at the hospital .... Or we will do a pharmacy test now! ...

Earth was still trying to put this information in his head that his mother gave him, Earth a little confused said when getting up from the couch and trying to go to his bedroom.

Earth: no ... I'm going tomorrow with p'fluke ... I'm not feeling well right now ... Sorry ...

Earth entered the bedroom, closed the door and stood against the door hands touching the door, confused and trying to put on his head that maybe he is really pregnant, with both hands he touched his belly looked in his belly, confused and scared, frightened to know that a baby may be inside him fruit of his love for Kao.

Fluke went to buy baby clothes at the store, he was happy very happy to buy clothes for the baby he was waiting for, happy, he looked ahead and saw such a beautiful baby, Fluke smiled at the baby and wondered what it would be like him when he was holding his son, but then he saw the baby's father approaching the baby, Fluke was sad thinking of the father of the son he was waiting for, sad tears started to fall in his eyes, someone saw him crying worried asked.

: what happened young man ?! Why are you crying?!

Fluke was speechless, shy and ashamed of crying in front of people, Fluke then took the clothes and left. Fluke arrived at Earth's mother's house, saw Earth's mother preparing dinner, and smiled, Earth's mother turned and looked at Fluke with a smile, she said as she approached and saw the shopping bag full of Baby clothes.

Earth's mother: oh! my son ...You have arrived?! What's that ?!! ... Fluke took off a piece of clothing ... Ohooooo how beautiful and cute! .... But do you already know if it's a girl or a boy ?!