The Reencounter

FIVE YEARS HAVE PASSED

Earth: Maya! Maya my love, please stop don't do that ... Don't run in the living room ... Come have breakfast, you have to go to the kindergarten with your cousins ​​... Mayaaaa

Earth had to take the twins and Maya to the kindergarten, Fluke with a smile, he was combing Akira's hair, while Ara was sitting on the chair, eating breakfast, Ara is the most calm and shy, Akira is the one who spoke the most, and Maya is the loudest and most energetic and intelligent, Maya screamed running around the living room.

Maya: mommy won't get me ... I don't want to go to kindergarten, I want to stay with mommy ...

Earth shouted running and trying to grab Maya.

Earth: Maya dear, you can't be with me, mommy has to look for a job ...

Maya started calling Earth a mom since she was a baby, the two created a bond of love between mother and daughter, from the beginning Maya never called Earth a father, for Maya Earth was a mother and her father was the person that Earth never counted on Maya since she was born, Earth managed to grab Maya and said as soon as he managed to grab her.

Earth: I caught you ... With one hand Earth grab her small arm and the other touched her face ... My love, you can't be with me today, okay...

Maya angry that Earth was able to catch her, she said pouting.

Maya: so why don't you leave me at daddy ?! I want to see daddy ... Why doesn't mommy tell me where daddy is ?!

Earth and Fluke looked at Maya with a little sad look, Earth caressing Maya's face said with a gentle smile and trying to hide the truth from Maya.

Earth: my dear, you already know that you can't, your daddy traveled, and he didn't ...

Earth did not finish the words because Maya interrupted, crossed her arms and said a little angry.

Maya: and he won't be back anytime soon, because the job is in another country ... I already know that ... Mommy just tells me that, all the time ... But I want to see him ... Why doesn't mommy take me to where daddy is ?!

Earth: one day I will take you ... But at this moment you will go to the kindergarten ...

Earth placed Maya sitting on the chair, everyone had breakfast, Fluke was ready to go to work he said on Earth while Earth placed the hats on the heads of the three girls.

Fluke: Are you going to look for a job today and take the girls to kindergarten ?!

Earth stood up and said with a smile.

Earth: yes and no! p'kimmom will take the girls, I will look for a job, I have already sent my job profile to all companies that need my work as an architect, I am waiting for answers, but while I wait I’m going to look for a job, I can’t depend on your job, and the money my mom gives every month ....