You Are My Destiny

Preview

Preview

Earth: NO, NO .. He will not take my daughter .. He will not take ... I will not allow, he thinks that I am the same Earth from the past, but I am not ... The one that he deceived, that he joked miserably .. He thinks that with this Earth, he can do whatever he wants, but he is very wrong if he thinks that he will take my daughter from me .... He will not take my girl, because I kill him first before that happens .

Continuation

Earth sat on the floor with his back against the wall, crying.

As soon as Kao left Earth's office, he went to his, irritated and furious, went in and slammed the door very hard scaring Ohm who was in his office waiting for him, said Ohm scared and when he saw Kao furious.

Ohm: Oh my god, what a scare!! .... what ?! What's wrong with you?! Why are you like that?!..

Furious Kao, thinking about Earth's lie, Maya's face, and his love for Earth, put both hands on his forehead, dragged his hair back and stopped both hands behind his neck, opened his mouth a little, trying to relieve the anger took out his hands,  and said in Ohm.

Kao: Earth lied ... He lied to me .... We both have a daughter .... That girl is my daughter ... He ran away with my daughter,  ...He took my right over her ... Five years without knowing about her, Ohm ... Why did he do that ?! He couldn't do this to me ...

Ohm had no reaction when he heard this, he opened his eyes wide, surprised by these words, seeing that Kao is very furious, approached Kao, put both hands in front of Kao, said while touching a hand on his shoulder.

Ohm: calm down! Control yourself ...

Kao immediately took Ohm's hand off his shoulder, said furiously as he turned and turned his back on Ohm.

Kao: how do you expect me to stay calm ... Kao turned to Ohm ... how do you expect me to control myself?! ... Kao pointed a hand sideways towards the door ... He hid the pregnancy from me, he ran away and went to raise our daughter away from me ... And now ... Now he tells me that I didn't deserve to know about her, much less be her father, because he thinks I betrayed him, because I used him.... But you know very well that I am not what he thinks I am ... I changed for him.

Ohm: you are right in what you say ... But understand his side ... He saw you naked with another woman in bed ... And your past, you know what your past was like ... He didn't believe what people knew about you out of love, and when he saw you naked and with another woman in bed, he had no choice but to believe what people said about you .....

Furious Kao hit the desk in the office and said loudly with fury.

Kao: but that was no reason for him to hide and run away with my daughter ... He didn't have that right, I'm her father, I had to know about her ... Even if he didn't want to be with me anymore, at least he would tell me about my daughter ... I would raise her without the two of us being together ...

Ohm: do you think it would be easy to raise a child with the man who betrayed his trust ?! Do you think it would be easy to raise this girl knowing that the man you love and who has betrayed your trust will be close to him all the time ?! Visiting his house just to see his daughter ...P'kao understand him a little...

Kao: I love him ... I'm trying to understand what you're talking about ... But he doesn't make it easy ... He doesn't want to see me around my daughter ... Furious Kao ... But be sure I will not accept being away from my daughter ... He will not take her from me again ... That I swear to you.

Kao turned, opened the door, tried to leave but came across Seo Ji in front of him, she with a smile while giving a kiss on the lips Seo ji said after the kiss.

Seo ji: hello my love ... How are you today ?! I came to see you.

Ohm opened his eyes wide when he saw Seo Ji, Kao as soon as he saw her kiss him, looked behind Seo Ji as soon as she stopped kissing him, his eyes widened when he saw Earth leaving his office and looking at the two of them, Earth's eyes were very red from crying, his face was so pale, and when he heard and saw Seo Ji kissing Kao, Earth took a step back trying to contain the pain of seeing what it saw.

Earth pressed his lips and hands, turned and tried to leave, he just wanted to disappear, Kao without thinking, ran after him, Seo Ji saw him running but did not know what was happening.

Earth approached the elevator, pressed the button, the elevator opened, Earth entered, as soon as he entered Kao immediately without wasting time, entered the elevator and the elevator door closed, Earth didn't widen his eyes, but he was furious to see him in front of him, angry Earth took a step forward and tried to press the elevator button to open, but Kao grabbed Earth's wrist, pulled Earth and said worried about what he just witnessed.

Kao: Earth! What you saw is not ...

Earth pulled his wrist, and said furiously.

Earth: let me go ... What I saw, it was the same as I saw five years ago ... An idiot man who says he loves me, but after a few seconds he is with another ...

Earth after saying that tried to press the button again but Kao grabbed both his hands, pushed Earth on the elevator wall and said a little angry but loving him very much.

Kao: five years ago you took something from me ... You hid your pregnancy ... You never told me you had this capacity to get pregnant ... You don't know how I wanted to have a child ... Especially with you ... I really wished you were born with this capacity, so I could have a child of our own, the fruit of our love ...

Earth upon hearing this was sad, his gaze is full of pain, his mind is filled with so many thoughts, he is afraid that Kao will take his daughter away, but looking at the man he thought had ended the feelings he had five years ago simply is leaving him vulnerable, but then he thought of the young woman he just saw, the kiss and the way so loving that she spoke to Kao, angry.

Earth: your wish was fulfilled ... I had a daughter of the man who I thought loved me, but who in the end was just using me ... You saying these words to me, won't make me forget the damn day you betrayed me ... I hate betrayal...You knew it but you still betrayed me... Now leave me alone, me and my daughter ..

Kao upon hearing this, squeezed Earth's wrists against the wall, and said angrily.

Kao: you can take me out of your life Earth ... but from my daughter's life, you will never take me out again ... whether you want it or not in her veins my blood flows ... Kao brought the his lips on Earth's ... I won't give up on her or you ... I love you, however much you push me away, I know, I feel and I see in your eyes that you still love me ... So I will never give up on you...

The elevator opened, Kao released Earth's wrists and exited the elevator, Earth furious at what he just heard, he said angrily and shouting.

Earth: I will never accept you, you will never come near me or my daughter, you heard me ...

Kao was on his back when he heard these words from Earth, turned around and said teasing Earth.

Kao: that we will see ... You are my Earth, you will always be my destiny and I will be your destiny.

The elevator started to close while Earth looked into Kao's eyes full of certainty and firmness.