There Is No "We"

Continuation

Continuation

Newyear: Now can you tell me what happened to you and her?! N'Earth...

Earth looking at Newyear gave a light sigh, looked aside, tried to think about what he's going to do now from now on, not wanting to talk about it.

Earth: Can we not talk about this now please?! I'm not in the right mind to think...

Newyear saw that Earth is not well, he is tired and also noticed that he is hiding something.

Newyear: ok! Let's not talk about it now... You have to rest, you're a little stressed... But don't think we're going to stop here... You're going to tell me what happened...

Minutes passed Kao, Ohm and Eunwoon entered the hospital room, Earth looked at Kao entering, Kao approached him.

The nurse was at Earth's side, injecting medication, finishing the medication, the nurse turns her head to the side at Kao, with a delicate voice.

: Khun Earth and the baby are fine... Anyway he has to stay here another week or two... And in two or a week if he is ok he can be released from the hospital...

Kao looks at Earth then at the nurse.

Kai: Thank you so much..

: Please be careful with him... He needs rest...

Kao looks at Earth without looking away.

Kao: Don't worry, from now on I'll take good care of him and the baby..

: Excuse me.

The nurse leaves the hospital room, Kao looks at the nurse leaving, looks back at Earth, Earth looking at Kao with a not very calm look, looks away and turns his head on the other side, looking and asking Ohm and Fluke.

Earth: Where's Seo Ji?!

Ohm with his arms crossed, with a serious look.

Ohm: She's gone...

Earth looks straight ahead, serious and furious after hearing this.

Earth: I don't want her near me or my son...

Kao seeing that something happened to the two, a little serious, wanting to get closer to Earth.

Kao: You don't have to worry about her now... When you and the baby are stronger, I'll talk to her... Kao leans down a little, placed both hands on the bed next to Earth , giving a little smile...So we can be together....

Earth looking at him saying that, seriously but his voice a little weak from the medication.

Earth: Who is "we"?

Kao on hearing this get worried, he thought maybe he would have a chance to get closer to Earth after the baby was born, looked at Ohm, Ohm stopped crossing his arms as soon as Kao looks at him, Kao looks back at Earth, tries to touch in one of Earth's hands, with a calm voice.