Complicated Day At The Hospital

Preview

Preview

Fluke: p'Newyear ......

Continuation

Newyear not looking at Fluke, angry at seeing Kao and overhearing the conversation in the last few minutes as he arrives at the hospital.

Newyear: You! How did you discover Earth?! And why is he in the hospital?!... Newyear tried to go slap Kao one more time... You did more shit with...

Fluke spoke loudly stopping Newyear.

Fluke: p'Newyear stop?!... He didn't do anything he saved N'Earth...

Newyear looked up at Fluke with a calm smile, but worried about Earth.

Newyear: N'fluque how long?! Did he save?! What does Earth have for him to be saved?!...

Sad Fluke: He urgently needs a blood transfusion but his blood type only N'Euwoon has...

Newyear not knowing who the young man Fluke is saying is.

Newyear: Who is this Euwoon?!

Fluke pointed his index finger at Cha Eunwoon.

Fluke: Oh! It's him!..

Newyear looked at him, worried about Earth.

Newyear: Please help my friend.

Cha Eunwoon seeing Newyear gave a small smile.

Cha Eunwoon: That's what I will do...

Newyear looks at Kao, Fluke seeing Newyear asked him surprised to see him after so long.

Fluke: p'Newyear, how are you here?! You said you would never be here again, why did you come back?! And how did you know that Earth is here in the hospital?!

Newyear a little sad, not wanting to talk about why he's back in Thailand.

Newyear: I went to visit N'Earth an hour ago, but I didn't find him at home... When I got home the front door was broken open.... When I left the house I ran into one of the neighbors from Earth... She told me she saw a big man carrying Earth by his lap... Newyear looks at Kao furious... And the only big man here right now is you... Kao looking at Newyear... You came back into my friend's life again!... How did this happen? And why is Earth suddenly in the hospital?! What did you do on him?!

Fluke knowing that Newyear doesn't know about Earth's pregnancy, with a single word.

Fluke: Earth has just had one more baby, and the father is p'Kao again...

Newyear's eyes widened in surprise.

Newyear: What did I hear?! N'Earth had another child and the father is him again?! But what happened in these last few years that I was turned off?! Did Earth forgive him?!...