A Pleasant Day

Two weeks passed

Two weeks passed.

Ohm and fluke agreed to meet at the playground that was on the street a little far from fluke's house.

When Fluke arrived at the playground with the girls he saw Ohm sitting on a chair that was in the park, the girls saw Ohm and went running to him shouting.

Akira: Daddy! Daddy! Daddy ...

Ara: Daddy! Daddy ....

Akira as soon as she approached Ohm, hugged him very quickly, Ohm was surprised with the two screaming running up to him and with Akira's warm hug, Ohm after the hug, looked at them and said with a happy smile.

Ohm: how are my two beautiful princesses doing ?!

The two screamed happily and with a big smile on their face.

Akira and Ara: we're fine! And daddy ?!

Ohm: I'm doing really well now, seeing you two and these beautiful smiles from my princesses ...

Fluke approached the three and saw the beautiful and cute way that Ohm talked to the girls, Ohm looked at fluke, got up, smiled and said with a kind look.

Ohm: thank you so much for letting me see and be with them!

Fluke with his arms crossed, gave him a slightly serious look.

Fluke: You don't have to say thank you ... They wanted to see you, I just couldn't deny them ...

Ohm saw that fluke was being indifferent to him, noticed that he was trying to show an angry face, but instead of showing it to Ohm he was showing a very cute side, Ohm couldn't help but smile, fluke saw that smile, confused and angry.

Fluke: why are you smiling ?!

Ohm: no! It's just that you haven't really changed much ... You're still cute as you always were!

Akira saw the smile and the conversation without fight from her two parents, happy she grabbed Ohm and fluke's hand, pulled them with her two little hands and said happy.

Akira: mommy ! Daddy! Let's play?! Akira wants to play with daddy and mommy ...

Fluke's eyes widened a little, he didn't want to play with them next to Ohm, but Akira and Ara were so happy that fluke couldn't deny their request.

Ohm and fluke and the twins, played endlessly on the playground, fluke completely forgot that he should show a serious face in front of Ohm, instead, fluke kept smiling and being happy to see the girls playing with Ohm and with he. After an hour of play, fluke got tired, wanted to go sit down, looking down he didn't notice Ohm coming towards him, Ohm was running because of Akira, he wanted to hide, but without realizing it bumped into fluke and fell on top of fluke, fluke fell to the sand floor, so he felt no pain when he fell, but sand fell on his face as soon as he fell, fluke tried to get the sand out of his face.