Thinking Of You

Preview

Preview

Earth: no ... I don't want him to know about this child ...

Continuation

Earth's mother sad, seeing the sadness in her son's eyes.

Mother: why my son ?! He is the father of this child! He deserves to know about this child!

Earth got up angrily and looked at the two who were sitting on the couch.

Earth: he lost this right when he betrayed on me with that woman ... He stopped being the father of this child from the moment I saw him lying on that bed naked and grabbing her ... Earth Crying ... My baby has no father.... I will raise and be the only father of this baby ...

Sad Fluke, he understood Earth but what Earth was doing is not right.

Fluke:. N'Earth! Are you sure this is what you want ?! He is the father of this baby ... You cannot deprive this right of p'kao! ... I know what he did is unforgivable, but now the situation has changed! You have a child growing up inside you, and the father didn't deny this baby, like p'Ohm did to me ... Did you ever think when he found out about this child?! What is he going to do! Instead of him wanting your forgiveness, he will not forgive you for hiding this child from him ...

Earth heard everything Fluke said, but he didn't want to know he didn't want Kao to know about his son, he wanted to give this punishment to Kao for having betrayed him.

Earth: I know what he can do when he finds out about my baby! But I don't want to know ... Maybe he doesn't really want this child, he likes the free life he has ... I'm just doing him a favor ... This child is mine alone ... And it's over this conversation I'll rest, I'm tired.

Earth's mother stood up and called Earth's name out loud.

Mother: Earth ... Earth my son ... Listen ...

Earth entered the bedroom and closed the door, tilted his head back, touched his head on the door and thought, thought of Kao, thought of the child he was waiting for and thought of what he will do going forward. After thinking Earth left the door and sat on the bed, touched the belly with both hands and said with a loving and affectionate look for the child he is carrying in his belly.

Earth: I can almost see this dream that I'm dreaming, which is to have you in my arms ... Every step I'm going to take, every move I'm going to make, seems lost without direction ... But I ... I - I have to keep trying, I have to keep my head up ... there will always be another mountain, and I will always want to remove it, there will always be an uphill battle taking care of you ... sometimes I will have to lose to you...the struggles that I will face, the opportunities that I may not be able to have, sometimes they can bring me down, but I won't fall... I don't know anything, I'm new to this, but this moment that I am having, and that I will have until the nine months are over, are the moments that I will remember the most ... I just have to continue, and I, I have to be strong, I will continue to pursue this path that I chose... Your father will never know about you ... I know that when you grow up you will judge me for what I am doing ...But this is for your good ... You don't deserve him as your father .... From now on I will be your only father ... Did you hear me my love ?!