I want to stay 🔞

This content contains scenes over 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old do not read, because I will not be responsible for the mind damage that I may cause.

Please continue to enjoy the KaoEarth story "The Force of Destiny" 🤓📖

Continuation
.... Be my boyfriend...

Earth couldn't get Kao's hands off his face, Kao wasn't giving Earth space to speak, speechless and unable to answer, surprised by Kao's sudden statement, he was happy to know that Kao loves him as much as he does loves kao, Earth wanted to accept Kao but he still wasn't sure not because of Kao, but because of himself, he was afraid to suffer afterwards, he was afraid to give himself fervently in this love that he was still confused, Earth had a purpose in life he never thought of dating or falling in love with someone, Earth's goal was always to want to finish university and to be a great architect, he had never fallen in love with someone, and Kao is his first passion, Earth removed both Kao's hands from his face, looked at him with a confused look but completely in love with the man in front of him.

Earth: I ... I love you too... I'm glad you said these words to me... but ... but I ...

Kao seeing Earth's reaction noted that Earth will once again deny him, Kao said interrupting Earth's words.

Kao: don't answer me now! ... He touched Earth's face again with one hand, Earth closed his eyes then opened and continued to look at him with a look full of love ..... I will wait, until you are really ready to give your answer ... you love me, I'm already happy just hearing this, but I know you're confused too ... so I can wait until you're ready to accept me ...

Earth looking at Kao, he liked to know and hear the way Kao was treating him right now, he saw that Kao was really serious about his feelings for him, said Earth.

Earth: thank you for understanding me ... I appreciate your words ... I'm really still confused ... I ... I'm not sure what I'm feeling for you, everything that is happening goes against my purposes... Do you understand me?!

Kao let go of Earth's face and said taking a step back.

Kao: of course I understand ... Although I am a bore, and chase after you all the time, I know how to wait and understand ... Kao smiled a little .... You are an extremely difficult person, but I know wait!

Earth smiled a little to hear Kao's last words.

Earth: I'm really difficult .... He took a step forward and put his lips close to Kao's lips .... It wouldn't be funny if I weren't difficult ... Being too easy attracts opportunistic people ...

Kao saw Earth's approach looked at his lips, and approached Earth's lips wanting to kiss his lips fervently, but Earth moved back and gave a sweet smile on his face when he saw Kao's sad face for not being able to kiss him.

Earth: I ... I already have to go ... I don't want to stay here anymore ... I'm going home ... What happened inside was not very pleasant to see ..