The Ultimatum🔞

This content contains scenes over 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old do not read, because I will not be responsible for the mind damage that I may cause.

Please continue to enjoy the KaoEarth story "The Force of Destiny" 🤓📖

Previously

Kao: She's not my daughter... I took the DNA test... Newyear said that the same man who separated us five years ago is the same man who is the father of this child...

Earth's eyes widen, not believing at all what he's hearing.

Earth: That's a lie! How did this happen?! Seo Ji wouldn't be able to do that...that...!

Kao releases Earth, furious that he doubts.

Kao: Do ​​you think she's not capable?! .... Kao with one hand points aside, a little angry at Earth... look what she did to you and our son! You yourself can't bear to see her after what she's done.

Earth: I know what she did, I know she wanted to hurt me... but... lying about paternity!And still cheating on you all these years! It's a little hard to believe... for her to try to hurt me it's because she really loves you and doesn't want to lose you.... I... just don't know what to say.

Kao seeing that Earth is too humble to hate anyone, but also getting sad and angry that Earth doesn't believe him, grabs both of Earth's hands against the wall again.

Kao: Do ​​you think I'm lying?! Look me right in the eyes.... Earth looking deep into his eyes.... Are you sure I would be able to lie about a serious matter?!...I love that baby.... I was happy to be the father of that baby... Kao lets go of Earth's hands, sad in his eyes..... You don't know how much what I did and found out hurt me....If Seo Ji was able to do what she did to break us up, do you think she wouldn't be able to do this monstrosity with this baby?!.

Kao started to shed tears, he even now doesn't believe that that beautiful baby isn't his, but he took the test, now it's impossible to go back. Earth seeing Kao's tears, was a little sad seeing him suffering because of the baby, with one hand, approached him and touched his face, wiping the tears and talking sadly.

Earth: Don't cry! I believe in you.... This baby may not be yours by blood, but in the soul and in love she remains yours...!

Kao feeling Earth's hand, closed his eyes a little, touched his hand, opened his eyes, looking at the person he loves the most, Kao felt calmer and very comfortable, a minute passed with Earth drying and looking fondly at Kao, but Earth seeing that he did something without thinking, quickly removes his hand, turns sideways towards the door.

Earth: Well it's time to go back to the party....You already said what you meant...I... I'm going back to the party.

Earth opening the door startles when he sees a hand closing the door right in front of him, Earth turns around scared.