No Strength To Speak

Preview

Preview

Earth: You what?! ... Who ?! Who told you to separate me from p'kao ?!

Continuation

Earth furious, janistar a little tired and sore in the face and head.

Janistar: I don't know who did it ... That person spoke to me by DM... As it is money involved I didn't care who was ordering it.... But I saw that this person really wanted to separate you from him ... Janistar in pain, put a hand on his face ... You really are crazy!!!

Janistar left the place where she was, went to pick up her son and left, Earth saw her go away, confused, with a thousand questions and feeling like an idiot, with a feeling of guilt, he is desperate for what he just heard, feeling hot in the body, feeling physically ill put both hands on his head, almost fainting, a young girl grabbed him from behind, the other people worried about him.

: Are you alright?!..

: do you need a glass of water?! ..

: you look pale...

Maya and the twins approached Earth, Maya worried about him grabbed his pants and said worried.

Maya: mommy! Mommy .. What happened to mommy ?! Why is Mommy like this ?! Is mommy sick ?! Does mommy want Maya to give mommy medications ?!

Earth looked at Maya and tears started to fall on his face, if the feeling of guilt killed, Earth would already be dead, what he did five years ago, everything that happened, the cold painful words he said to the man he loves, it's just roaring into his heart. Earth took Maya and the twins home, bathed them three, made them lunch and let them play in the bedroom.

Hours passed and it was already 17 o'clock.

Door slamming ..

Earth sitting on the couch, looked at the door and knew that the man he loves is behind the door. Earth got up, walked to the door, stopped, took a deep breath, put his hair back with one hand and opened the door, his eyes changed completely when he saw Kao in front of him, the love, the moments that they both spent together five years ago passed like thunder in his mind, Kao seeing this look was a little surprised, he said as he approached Earth and put a hand on his face.

Kao: Why this look ?! What happened?! Are you okay?!

Earth looking at Kao, feeling his hand on his face, closed his eyes slowly tears slowly started to fall, Earth opened his eyes and tried to say something but Maya left the bedroom running happily when she saw her father.

Maya: daddy! Daddy you came ... Daddy ..

Kao on seeing Maya released Earth's face, grabbed her and placed her on his lap.

Kao: hahaha ha my love ... My princess .. Yes, daddy came to play with the beautiful princess ...

Earth when Kao release his face, felt a void inside him, the feeling he is feeling was the same when he left Kao five years ago. Earth controlled the feelings, wiped away the tears and said as he headed towards the kitchen.