Be What I'm Not

Previously

Previously

Newyear: Only time will tell... Now come have fun because that's what we're here for... To have fun...

Continuation

Newyear continued to dance, Earth looked at Newyear walking with his back to him, turns his head to where the man is and got a little confused, sad to remember that this is the man who separated him from Kao.

Kao went to the baby's bedroom leaving Jimmy and Ohm in the living room, when he approached the baby, seeing the smile and the look so cute and so sweet, he dropped a tear, he wanted this baby to be his daughter, somehow he wished that the test would be negative, a little thoughtfully placed a finger in the middle of the baby's tiny hand, the baby with a cute and happy smile squeezed Kao's finger, Kao gave her a smile and she smiled more at him.

After a few minutes Kao leaves the bedroom and goes into the living room, when he arrives in the living room he says a little serious looking at Jimmy.

Kao: P' Jimmy! I take you back to the hospital...

Jimmy smiling at the sight of his old friend from university.

Jimmy: My shift at the hospital is over... We're just going to stop by the hospital to deliver the samples, yours and the baby's.. then we'll have a fun night to remember a little bit of the past.... I haven't seen you for many years... We should remember the good old times don't you think?!.. you've changed a lot...

Kao has changed a lot since the last time he was with Jimmy. Kao wanted to deny the very tempting request, but he wanted to forget about the moments he's been having lately.

Kao: I see no reason to deny your request... I accept your invitation... I need it...

Ohm looking at the two of them organizing a night out, looked sideways, not wanting to go with the two of them because right now he has the twins to take care of.

Ohm: As for me, I'll have to refuse this invitation... I have to go to my daughters...

Jimmy: Are they alone at home?!..

Ohm: No... They're with the babysitter.. before picking you up we took them to my house..

Jimmy: So you can go with us!... They're not alone... I'm a little tired from working so hard at the hospital... I want to have some fun... Since you two my old friends are here in front of me ... Why not go out for a bit?!... It will do us good...

Ohm didn't want to go, leaving the twins with the nanny didn't seem right for him, Ohm gave a sideways glance, with his index finger touching the side of his forehead, Kao knew this way that Ohm has when he wants to deny something, with a smile he put one arm around Ohm's shoulder and neck, looked at Ohm and then Jimmy.

Kao: The three of us is going right now... I know a nightclub, it's really fun there and the drinks are really good... Kao looked at Ohm from the side... Don't worry about your daughters or N'Fluke... He won't know you've gone out a little...