Fear In Our Eyes

Preview

Preview

Earth: I will not make the same mistake that it is to return to love you ... I will not fall like that day, that you hurt me so much .... I learned the hard way, to never let things get so far .. .. Because of you I never walk very far from the sidewalk .... Because of you I learned to play on the safe side, so I don't get hurt, because of you I find it difficult to trust, not only me but everyone around ... Because of you I am afraid to love ..... Because of you I tried my best to forget everything, because of you I don't know how to let someone get close to me ... Now I cry in the middle of the night , for the same damn reason, which is your damn betrayal ...

Continuation

As soon as Kao heard those words from Earth, he opened his eyes wide and said immediately without Earth ending his words, he put both hands forward.

Kao: wait! Wait! Wait! What did you just say ?! "because of you I don't know how to let anyone get close to me" ... That means you are nothing from N'kimmom! You never slept with him! And that girl she is! She is ....

Earth seeing that he said something without thinking did not open his eyes wide, he knew that if he did Kao would immediately discover the truth, he said fixing a look of absolute contempt.

Earth: don't misunderstand my words ... The fact of not letting anyone approach me does not mean that p'kimmom has not been able to approach me ... I accepted him, and I will never accept you ...

Earth turned and tried to leave but then he remembered something, turned to Kao and said.

Earth: Ah! One more thing ... My daughter is the daughter of p'kimmom and not your daughter ....

Earth turned, opened the door and left Kao's office, as soon as he left, Earth stood with his back to the office door, opened his mouth a little, tried to release all the air he was holding, his heart was beating so fast with so much nervousness being close to the man he thought he forgot is more difficult than he could imagine, five years have passed, but touching Kao's face for him it was like yesterday.

Earth after calming his heart, went out the door, went to the reception and asked where Kimmom's office was, as soon as he knew where it was, he immediately went to his office, when he arrived he opened the door and saw Kimmom standing looking at some papers in his hands, Kimmom heard the door open, looked ahead and was startled as soon as he saw Earth walking and hugging him so quickly.

Kimmom: But what! What happened?! .... Earth tightened his embrace without saying anything, started to cry ... Why are you crying ?! Did he find out about Maya ?!

Earth released Kimmom, turned on his back and said still crying.

Earth: no! He didn't find out about Maya ... In fact, he will never know about her as long as I'm alive ...

Earth turned with tears on his face, Kimmom looked at those tears and realized how much Earth loves his boss, saw that he would never have a chance seeing those eyes full of love for Kao.