Feelings Of Guilt

Preview

Preview

Fluke: I will never disappear from your eyes again... I love you too and I will love you forever...Oh! Your son's name is Khalan...

Continuation

Earth and Kao arrived at kindergarten looked inside the kindergarten and saw Maya and the twins leaving kindergarten, Maya looked at both parents and gave a huge smile to see the two in front of her, happy, Maya started running towards the two.

Earth and Kao were looking at her running, Kao looking at her he felt that he is really the father of this girl, he saw that his happiness is surrounded by this smile, by Maya, Earth seeing her running gave a slight smile, looked sideways at Kao saw his smile, got sad, the slight smile he had disappeare, he saw that he was an idiot, because of an unknown person, he prevented the two from getting to know each other, he has no way to go back in the past, the feeling of guilt is gnawing at his thoughts, Maya came close to them and hugged Kao as he leaned down to see her approaching.

In the hug

Maya: daddy! Mommy ! You two came to get me together... Maya is very happy.

Kao: my princess! Yes, daddy and mommy came to get you...

The two stopped hugging, Kao looked at Maya and touched her face gently, smiling at her.

Kao: you are very beautiful today my love! How was my princess' day?!

Maya with a radiant smile.

Maya: it went well! Maya made a drawing with daddy, mommy and Maya...

Kao: seriously?! Papa wants to see this drawing... Let's go home and see it together?! ...

Maya giving a smile while answering this question.

Maya: YES...

Kao stood up and looked at Earth, when he saw Earth, he was surprised to see the tears on his face, Kao touched his face with one hand the other continued to take the tiny hand of little Maya, worried to see the sadness in Earth, stroking gently on the face.

Kao: what?! What happened?! Why are you crying?!

Earth sad, he touched his hand, feeling guilty but not wanting to worry Kao.

Earth: No... It's nothing... Earth took away his hand... I'm just a little tired... Let's go home... They need to eat and then rest...

Kao didn't really believe Earth's words, but they were in an inappropriate place to have this kind of conversation, so the five went home.

When they arrived at the house it was already 13 o'clock, Earth bathed the girls and left them with Kao, Kao stayed in the living room playing with the girls while Earth cooked, spending a few minutes Kao went to the bathroom as Earth called the girls to eat, Earth left the girls at the table to eat and tried to enter Maya's room, when trying to enter Maya's room, Earth was quickly pulled and placed against the bathroom wall, the bathroom is next to Maya's room, Earth being pulled was surprised and a little scared, not knowing what's happening because it all happened so quickly, he opened his eyes and looked at the person in front of him, surprised to see Kao and angry about what just happened, he tried push Kao's chest with both hands to get out.

Earth : but!... what do you think you're doing?! P'kao... Let me go... Let me out p'kao.

Kao looking at him and feeling Earth pushing his chest and hitting his shoulder with both hands, both hands gripping Earth's waist.

Kao: Are you going to tell me what's going on with you or do I have to rip it off from you?!

Earth stopped quickly and looked into Kao's eyes, saw that Kao was distrusting him, angrily looked aside and tried to avoid the subject for him.

Earth : Nothing's happening, just let me go... Earth looked at him... The kids are here, it's not time for you to do this...

Kao with a teasing look, wanting to seduce him, brought his face closer to Earth.

Kao : and what "THIS" do you think it is?!... What are you thinking Earth Katsamunnat?! Do you think I....

Earth was shy and embarrassed when he saw Kao getting too close in his face, started to put his head backwards, pressed both hands on Kao's chest and tried to leave but Kao wouldn't let him, pressed harder on both sides from the waist making Earth give a little moan and make him change the words.

Earth : ahh... I'm not thinking about anything...Let me go... The kids... Are... P'

Kao didn't let Earth finish, kissed his lips without wasting any time, Earth widening his eyes, tried to push and hit Kao's chest and in one side of his shoulder, but every time he did that Kao squeezed him tighter around the waist, getting glued to each other. The kiss was rolling between the lips after a few seconds Kao put his tongue inside making both of them roll between their mouths, hot air dominated inside both mouths, Earth stopped pushing and fighting this kiss, it's hard for Earth to resist this kiss and this man.

Flashback ( Janistar: I was ordered to seduce your boyfriend, separate you from him, in return they would give me money)

Strong push..

Earth and Kao look at each other.

Earth doing a sad look, breathing fast, breathless, wasting no time, afflicted to get out of the bathroom, opened the door and quickly went to his bedroom, Kao left the bathroom and tried to go after Earth, looked at him entering his room without looking back, suspicious to see Earth's reaction. Kao went to the living room, stopped in the middle of the living room, thinking about the look Earth gave a few minutes ago, trying to understand why this reaction is so different from others he has seen since they met again, Maya saw him distracted, approached him, with a cheerful smile.

Maya: daddy! Papa come play with us please...

Kao saw her daughter's cute look, stopped thinking about Earth and started playing with Maya. Earth as soon as he entered the bedroom, his back was pressed to the door, put a hand to his mouth, breathing quickly for having run to the bedroom, spent a minute, Earth calmed down, sadly sat on the bed, let tears fall on his face.

Earth : Sorry... I love you... But... But my guilt is gnawing at my soul... I just don't deserve your love... I can't be by your side anymore...

Fluke and Ohm after what happened went to dinner at a restaurant, after a few hours, Ohm and Fluke were heading home, on the road, Ohm driving not looking at Fluke, gave a smile, Fluke saw the way that Ohm was following and he was wondering and a little bit not knowing what was happening, looked at Ohm.

Fluke : p'ohm! Where are we going?! This is not the way to my house!

Ohm always looking on the road without looking at Fluke.

Ohm : we are going to my house... Ohm looked at Fluke a little, with a smile... Today you will sleep with me at my house...