You?!

Preview

Preview

Kao: don't worry about it! I already learned the lesson once .... I don't intend to have the second one! ...

Continuation

Earth smiled when he saw the fear of Kao on his face.

Two hours passed and the two went to university, one went to the Architecture sector and the other to communication.

Earth arriving at the university did not see Fluke or Newyear, he looked for both and found Newyear talking to two of his colleagues, Earth approached him and said worried.

Earth: N'newyear! Did you see p'fluke ?! I can't find him anywhere!

Newyear didn't know what to say because he doesn't know where Fluke is either.

Newyear: no I don't know! You all were separated on each side yesterday ...

Earth was very worried, but after a minute his cell phone rings and he answered it after seeing the name on the cell phone, worried.

Earth: p'fluke! Where you are?! I'm worried ... are you with p'ohm ?!

When Fluke heard Earth say Ohm's name he started to cry, he was in a lot of pain his heart hurt so much, Fluke in tears said.

Fluke: I ... I'm not with him ... Please N'Earth I need you ... I don't know what to do! It hurts a lot .... I'm afraid!
I don't know if I can contain this pain...

Earth was terrified, he thought Fluke was in pain because of the baby, he said in a hurry.

Earth: where are you ?! I will come to you now!

Fluke said he was at his house, Fluke lives in his parents' house after losing his parents in a car accident, Fluke continued to live in the house with his uncles, Earth arrived at his house and asked his uncle.

Earth: p'new! Where's p'Fluke ?!

New was very concerned, he didn't know what to do or what to say.

New: he arrived yesterday crying! I don't know what's going on with him! He locked himself in his bedroom since yesterday and didn't go out for anything, even to eat...

Earth, hearing this realized that something happened to him and Ohm, without wasting time Earth knocked on the door.

Earth: p'! It's me! Open the door...

Fluke got out of bed and went to open the door, when he opened it and when he saw Earth he started to let tears flow without stopping, Earth saw these tears and was sad he didn't want Fluke to suffer for love, Fluke is a very delicate young man Earth embraced Fluke.

Earth: alright! .... This will pass ... Please calm down ....

The door closed on its own, Fluke in his embrace crying endlessly.