It's Him....!

Previously

Previously

Earth: No, it's not because I don't take advantage of opportunities... it's just that I really can't unite with another man besides P'Kao.. After all, it's your father that I love.. Only him and nobody else...

Continuation

Kao came out of Earth's house like a hurricane, what Fluke said the last words, the way Earth talks and looks at Seo ji since the hospital, the way he found Earth lying on the ground and that he almost lost his son of the two, Kao put all the pieces together.

Kao when approaching the car, hits the car door with both hands, angrily, he is glued to the car with his back to Ohm, Ohm approaches him, worried about his friend.

Ohm: are you ok?! What's wrong with you?! Why are you like that?! The words of N'Fluke!...

Kao turns, furious, full of rage at Seo ji.

Kao: Seo Ji almost killed my son...!

Ohm surprised to hear this, trying to calm Kao as soon as Kao turns again his back on him.

Ohm: Hey! Don't you think you're going too far?!... How is Seo Ji going to do that?! She was always so calm and...

Kao furious.

Kao: Even calm and caring people can show another side... Kao looks sideways... I suspected! But I didn't want to believe that she can change so much... I noticed on the day of the trip I had with her and my daughter... The look of hate she gave on Maya! The way she was trying to hide that she didn't drown my daughter in that pond... The way she talks to Earth!... Kao looks again at Ohm... And not to mention that child, that baby can not be mine....!

Ohm widened his eyes, not believing that Seo Ji could get to this point.

Ohm: What are you saying?! How is this baby not yours?!.. Seo Ji wouldn't be able to do that to you... She always proved that you're the only man she loves!... There's no way...

Kao interrupted Ohm.

Kao: Newyear saw her kissing another man a month ago...this child might not be mine, do you understand?!... Kao turns back towards Earth's door and sees Eunwoon knocking on the door, not wanting to fight, still furious and wanting to know the truth, turns in front of the car door, opens it and gets into the car talking at the same time.... I will find out the truth! I'll talk to her right now...

Ohm quickly goes to the other side of the car talking at the same time as he walks around the car and gets in the car.

Ohm: Wait! Wait Kao... Ohm looked at Kao as soon as he gets in the car and see Kao starting and driving the car... Kao don't act hotheaded... you have to keep calm! You can't act out of emotion! This can spoil everything...

Kao furiously driving the car, talking loudly.

Kao: And you want me to do what?! That child might not be mine... Seo Ji might be cheating on me with another man...