Flashback

Preview

Preview

Kao: what's going on with you my love ?!

Continuation

Kao kissed Earth on the forehead, got up, and walked out of the bedroom, finding Fluke in front of the door.

Fluke : You shouldn't go into his bedroom like that... You two still aren't okay with each other...

Kao hearing this, walked a little forward, his back to Fluke.

Kao: You know we're only like this because of him... Kao turned around... You know the two of us love each other a lot... I don't know why he makes it difficult...

Fluke approached him.

Fluke: what happened five years ago, he can't forget... And you know what he's like, he'll never forgive you...

Kao : That's the problem, there's nothing for him to forgive me... I didn't do anything.... The young woman he saw was my ex-girlfriend... She came into my bedroom just as I was to get out of... I didn't want anything to do with her... I... I didn't do anything to her...

Fluke saw the reaction and how Kao spoke, he could see that Kao is really telling the truth.

Fluke : Maybe I believe in you... But you know Earth is hard to believe in anyone... Even to date you, it took him a month almost two to accept you... You have to do more than just a few simple words...

Kao put a hand to his forehead, took it off, gave him a wordless look.

Kao: I'm trying so far ! but everything I do doesn't result in anything... And I'm getting married... Kao sighed... Never mind... I'm leaving, tomorrow I'll wait for him at the company... Says he I want to talk about our daughter's birthday party...

Fluke put his hand forward saying goodbye.

Fluke : okay... I'll say...

Kao left and Fluke walked, sat in the chair, with a smile put a finger in the corner of his mouth and thought of Ohm, very in love, he couldn't hide the silly smile on his face.

The night ended and another day arrived.

Earth woke up, got out of bed, feeling sick, his head hurting, he ended up getting sick, Earth a little weak came out of his bedroom and found Fluke just getting the girls ready, sat on the couch, feeling heavy in the body
Fluke looked at him, went to him, put a hand to his forehead, widened his eyes, worried.

Fluke: N'Earth! You're burning with fever!... You have to go to the hospital...

Earth coughing, he said after he had finished coughing.

Earth : don't worry... I'm fine...

Fluke : how can you say that?! of course you're not okay... Fluke picked up the landline next to him... Hello p'kimmom!...