Love At First Sight

Continuation

Continuation

With that day over, 6 months have passed.

Fluke is now with the last few weeks to have the baby, Earth is 7 months pregnant, their lives were going normally.

Earth stopped going to the company after 5 months, his belly was noticed and he didn't want Seo Ji to know that he is also expecting a baby from Kao, Seo Ji is 8 months pregnant.

Since he stopped going to the company, Earth has never seen Kao again. Kao always went to Earth's house to see Maya, but whenever he went he never saw Earth, because he was always inside his bedroom when Kao came to see Maya.

Fluke went for a walk with Ohm and the twins, the day was nice and perfect for a walk.

While the two walked the twins ran happily to the amusement park, Fluke worried about the two daughters, shouts loudly because they are a little distant from the two, they Ohm and Fluke were still walking slowly because of Fluke's big belly that tired him.

Fluke: Girls don't run! You two could get hurt...

Akira running fast and without stopping, fell to the ground, Fluke widened his eyes, worried, he tried to walk fast but Ohm put a hand in front of him, preventing him from taking a step.

Ohm: Don't run my love! Watch out for the baby, you are in the last weeks.... I'll go there...

Ohm walked over to Akira who is crying because she fell, Ohm approaches her, leans down to meet her level, with two hands Ohm starts to dust off Akira's coat and dress, smiling and talking in a loving way in her.

Ohm: Be more careful, my love... You can't run that fast, you'll hurt if you run the way you did...

Akira crying, her hands covering one of her eyes.

Akira: Sorry daddy...

Ohm seeing that she couldn't stop crying, he put a hand to her eyes and wiped the tears away speaking at the same time.

Ohm: Don't cry my love!... Beautiful princesses like you don't cry... How about we make a sand castle?! Hmmmm...

Akira happy, stopped crying and raised both hands in the air.

Akira: Yes! Akira wants to play castle... Daddy will be king, mommy will be queen, me and Ara will be princesses...

Fluke approaches the two, a little tired from walking so much, says happy when he sees his daughter's face.

Fluke: I think the queen will rest....The prince didn't like walking that much.....

Akira happily hugs Fluke's belly and says happily, talking to the baby in his belly.

Akira: Brother, please don't be mad at our mommy!... I promise to give you lots of chocolates when you come out of mommy's tummy, na na...

Ohm stands up, puts a hand around Fluke's shoulder, Fluke happily holding one hand on his belly as he looks at Akira. Ara from afar screams at Akira.