I Came To Fix My Mistake

Preview

Preview

Kimmom: Yes! His daughter is my daughter! ...

Continuation

What Kao heard was a huge shock in his thinking, he was a little confused, looked at Earth and said angry not believing what he just heard.

Kao: are you kidding me ?! Is this some bad joke ?!

Earth didn't want to do what he did, but to keep Kao away from him and Maya he had no other choice but to lie, Earth said as he walked over to Kimmom.

Earth: this is no joke ... Earth grabbed Kimmom's wrist .... He's my boyfriend and my daughter's father ....

Kao furious to hear this and to see Earth touching and grabbing Kimmom's wrist, he did not want to believe it, did not accept what he heard, remaining angry.

Kao: you are lying! ... I know you are lying ... This cannot be true!! ... Why are you doing this to me Earth ?!...

Earth saw Kao's hurt look, he wanted to tell the truth but it was too late to back off.

Earth: I'm not lying ... Look into my eyes, do you think I'm lying?! .... Do me a favor, forget that I exist ... I'm going to work here, but that's not it means that something will happen between us besides work ...

Earth touched the elevator button, the elevator opened, he entered with Kimmom inside the elevator, looked into Kao's eyes as the elevator doors closed right in front of him, Earth saw that Kao was too sad, when the elevator closed Earth put a hand on his face, sad, and feeling like an idiot for doing this with Kao but he had no solution, he had to do it for Maya's sake and for him, Kimmom saw how Earth got after the elevator closed, noted that between him and Kao have something, Kimmom said worried and not wanting to force Earth to say something he doesn't want.

Kimmom: are you okay ?! Do you want...

Earth interrupted Kimmom's words.

Earth: He is Maya's father ... Earth looked into Kimmom's wide eyes .... He is the man who made me destroy the chance to love someone again .... Earth looked ahead, tears started to fall .... He is the man that I loved so much and that hurt me so much ... The man that made me feel what love is and that at the same time made me afraid of love ...

Kimmom couldn't say anything when he heard this from Earth, Kimmom approached Earth, touched his wrist, made Earth turn slowly in front of him and hugged him, Earth placed both hands on Kimmom's chest, without stopping crying thinking of Kao, Kimmom said not wanting to force Earth, he moved Earth back a little and looked into Earth's eyes full of tears.

Kimmom: I will always be here, whenever you need me ... You know about my feelings for you, I love you! ... I could take advantage of this situation ..... But I have to be fair N'Earth ... Sooner or later, you're going to have to tell the truth in p'kao .... And you know that he has a right to know about his daughter ... I don't want to be an obstacle because of your lie ... Please tell him that he is Maya's father ...