I Have a Daughter

Preview

Preview

Ohm: I also brought candy to the sweetest person ... Do you accept it ?!

Continuation

Fluke looked at the candy in Ohm's hand, Angry, took the candy out of his hand and said while turning his back on him, pretending not to like Ohm's words and the candies.

Fluke: of course I don't accept ... You shouldn't be here ... Fluke turned to Ohm ... We agreed that you would always call before coming here ...

Ohm a little surprised by what fluke just did but being very happy with it, smiling.

Ohm: I know! But I came to get p'Kao ... He came with me but I told him that I would go to a store to buy candies for our princesses and for you ..

Kao approached the two and said smiling.

Kao: what about my daughter?! ..

Ohm: I forgot! ...

Angry Kao

Kao: you forgot the candy but you didn't forget your head ...

Earth approached the three, angrily crossed his arms and said on Ohm and in Kao, looked first at one and then the other.

Earth: it's time for you two to leave ...You two have seen them already ... Now ... Earth went to the door, opened it ... You two can go now ...

Kao and Ohm looked at each other, Kao was a little sad, he didn't want to go now he wanted to be with his daughter for a while, but he had important things to do, Kao went to Maya and said when he touched her head with her sitting on the chair.

Kao: my love, I'm leaving ...

Maya sad, and not wanting her father to leave said as she grabbed Kao's shirt.

Maya: no daddy ... don't go ... maya still hasn't played with daddy ...

Kao: I know dear ... Daddy is going to play with you the other day ... Now Daddy has important things to do .... Kao bent down kissed her forehead .... But I promise I will come and play with you. .. Do not worry.

Maya gave Kao the little finger and said smiling.

Maya: will daddy promise me?! ...

Kao saw Maya's little finger, smiled when he saw her daughter's smile and cuteness, put his finger on it and crossed it with hers.

Kao: yes, daddy promises ...

Kao gave Maya a kiss on the head again, turned, went to Earth and said looking at the man he loves.

Kao: we will talk about our daughter later ... Then I will call you ..

Earth raised an eyebrow, showing no feeling in his eyes.