Next target

Earth and Newyear were walking after they left Kao, Earth was thoughtful, confused and with a feeling hard to forget, Newyear looked Earth in the eye, he said

Newyear: why this thoughtful look? Are you thinking about that handsome young man ?!

Earth looked at Newyear, confused but wanting to hide his feelings.

Earth: no .... He's an idiot who likes to tease, certainly with anyone ....

Newyear: I don't think he was teasing you ... I think he liked you! ..

Earth looking at Newyear, he thought about his words, but he said wanting to escape those feelings he was feeling for this unknown man.

Earth: I think he was just kidding about wanting to conquer me, that's all ... Besides, how can a man as handsome as he want something with me ?! I'm a man, there's no way he wants to be with me ... Surely that was just a kidding of him...

Newyear wanting to tease his friend

Newyear: I don't think so ... But maybe you're right .... You really aren't a good match for dating .... Hahahahaha ....

Earth angry, but also smiled, with a hand Earth climbed on the back of Newyear, and hit him on the head while they walked Earth hit his friend on the head, a beautiful young man approached the two and said with a kind smile.

: what are you two doing ?!

Earth and Newyear stopped playing and looked at the young man, Earth smiling happily looking at him.

Earth: oh! p'fluke! have you arrived from the trip ?!

Fluke moved his head up and down saying yes in a cute way.

Fluke: Hummmm! .... And how are you ?!

Earth and newyear approached Fluke, Newyear put a hand on Fluke's head, Fluke was startled by Newyear's hand, Newyear with a smile lowered his head and looked into Fluke's wide eyes.

Newyear: we are doing very well, now that you are here with us ...

Fluke smiled and took his hand off Newyear and said happily.

Fluke: Good to know you are fine .... Let's have something to eat in the cafeteria! I'm really hungry...

Earth and Newyear agreed to go, arriving at the cafeteria, Earth, Newyear and Fluke ordered food and soft drinks, and with plates in hand they went towards the cafeteria table, Fluke was walking distracted, he was thoughtful and didn't realize he was after Earth and Newyear, distracted Fluke bumped into a man and the food fell on this man's shirt, angry this man grabbed fluke's shirt and pulled him staring face to face at fluke, fluke's eyes widened and in fear he tried to apologize, but the man didn't want to know.

Fluke: I'm sorry, I did not want to ... I didn't ... Please....

: you are an idiot .... Look at my shirt it's all stained with this crap ..... How will you pay for my shirt ?!