The Force Of Destiny Part 2🔞

Gradually this kiss became hot, hot air began to come out, bodies began to moan in desire

Kao with just one hand, goes around the back, on the waist, pulls Earth hard from behind, puts his tongue inside the hot mouth, rolls and wets.

The way Kao held Earth was very wild and intense. The wet, sloppy sounds made by mouths rubbing the two tongues together incited a greater sense of lust within Earth and Kao.

Kao feeling the heat throughout his body, desperately wishing he had Earth, released his lips and planted strong kisses on his neck, both hands gripping Earth's two buttocks tightly, with an insatiable pleasure and increasing inside his pants.

Earth feeling Kao's kisses on his neck and his hands squeezing hard on both bare buttocks, took both of his hands from over both sides of Kao's shoulder and grabbed Kao's pants, took the belt off his pants, got down the zipper, with just a single movement pulled down Kao's pants and grabbed his cock.

Kao opened his mouth a little as he felt a small, soft hand grabbing and rubbing against his cock.

Three minutes was enough to drive Kao crazy, and turn into a wolf wanting to devour his prey. On the wall Kao grabs Earth's two buttocks, lifts Earth's body against the wall, puts his mouth and tongue against Earth's neck, Earth a little surprised by these movements of Kao, grabs the back of his neck, lifts the head up, look at the ceiling of the bedroom, opened his mouth as soon as he feels the strong kiss and tongue grabbing and sliding against his neck.

Kao slides his tongue and mouth down his neck to Earth's mouth, rolled over and wet both mouths, grabbing and kneading his buttocks from behind against the wall, in his lap, Earth hugs Kao's waist with his legs.

The two placed against the wall for minutes with strong kisses, hugs and caresses over the bodies.

Kao couldn't take it anymore, with the bed beside them, with a single movement, with Earth in his lap, Kao turns around puts Earth on the bed, without letting go of the man he loves.

As soon as he puts Earth on the bed he quickly, over tops Earth, inserts his penis against Earth's wet hole. Earth grips the back of Kao's neck hard as he feels his cock, giving a groan of nostalgia as he feels the cock he hasn't felt in over four years.