Chapter closed

As I said the sun shines for those who wait, we are NineEarth guys🤓📖

Preview

Kao: you ?! what are you doing here?!

Continuation

She with a smile on her lips, turned and said as she slowly walked over to Kao again.

: I came to have fun with you ... You always liked that, have fun with anyone!

Kao, seeing her approaching again, started walking backwards, and said.

Kao: those fun times are over! I don't do that anymore, N'Janistar!

Janistar continued to walk slowly always with a looking seductive.

Jenistar: I know! I heard that you are dating a beautiful and cute young man! One of these days I saw him with you .... He is very beautiful!

Kao continuing to walk backwards.

Kao: so since you saw us, please stop! I will not do what you came here to do with me ...

Janistar: you really changed a lot because of this young man! .... You always liked to have sex, to sleep with anyone who appears in front of you, whether woman or man ... This young man has changed you a lot! .... But don't worry ..

Janistar stopped when Kao stopped at the wall placed a hand next to Kao's face in the wall and said by placing the index finger of the other hand on Kao's chin.

Janistar: .... You're right, I really came to do what you are thinking ... It will only be today ... She put her lips on her chin and kissed his chin and looked into his eyes, fixing in a sensual way .... He never will find out what's going to happen here with both of us ... kissed Kao's lips.

Kao opened his eyes wide when he was kissed with both hands he grabbed both sides of janistar's shoulder and pushed her, quickly left the wall and went behind her again, she turned and Kao said angrily.

Kao: go away ... I already said I don't want anything to do with you ...

Janistar still did not accept to go.
........................ .................................. .................................. .................................. .............
..................... .................................. .............

Earth was with Newyear in his bedroom, dressing to go to Kao, Newyear said.

Newyear: Are you going to meet him at the restaurant ?!

Earth: hmnm I'm going! ... We agreed to meet at the restaurant near his house, he said the restaurant is very good! ...

Newyear with a provocative and shrewd look wanting to make Earth think.

Newyear: why don't you go to his house ?! You better go to him at his house ... So, you enjoy and stay with him for a little while in bed before going to the restaurant! ... Newyear illustrated hugging himself ..