XXXI. Lemme at Him

Hailey's POV:

"Who?" Josh squished his eyes, analyzing the guy in front of us.

"You don't know who I am?" Ricardo questions. He crossed his arms and allowed them to flex towards divination.

"Am I supposed to know who the fuck you are?"

Ricardo crunches his jaw from side to side as he steps in front of Josh. "This is my bedroom. Get the fuck out." He glanced behind Josh, deep brown pinning at me. "You too. You little pervert."

I cover my mouth, muffling the excess gasp. "I am not a pervert! This is our bedroom. You're the pervert! Breaking into other people's bedrooms and being naked and all that!"

"Yeah!" Josh quickly agreed with me, "Why are you breaking into our bedroom being all nak-" he paused and turned towards me, "Naked?"

I quickly nodded, "That pervert flash at me!"

Josh scooted me further back, "What the fuck! Breaking and entering is one thing, but to flash your small jerky stick at my girl?" He covered my eyes.

"Small jerky stick?" Ricardo's voice sounded offended. I lowered Josh's hand, and Ricardo scoffed, "You two were the ones who broke into my bedroom. I mean, there is one fucking bed in here, and unless you two are fucking. This is my bedroom."

"We are not boom booming!" I clarified, not wanting any misunderstanding. I smacked Josh's arm, "Tell him, Josh! Tell him how we aren't engaged in such activities."

Josh side glance at me, "Yes," his tone somehow dulled. "Currently, we are not engaged in such activities."

"See!" I point a finger at Ricardo. "We just happened to sleep in the same bed without any baby-making activity."

Ricardo grabs a pair of pants from his suitcase and slips them on. "That is fucking weird."

"No! It's not. Josh's parents sleep in the same bed before with each other without doing it." Boom! "My parents didn't do it until they are mar-"

Josh grabbed my shirt and pulled me back. "Are you seriously believing what you're saying?" he whispered, eyeing Ricardo.

"Why not?"

"Hailey. My parents, including me, have like eight kids. I think I lost count a long time ago."

Ricardo grabs a few shirts and smells them before throwing on what I presumed to be a clean one.

"Your mom told me that she and your father slept together before they got into a relationship."

"True. But, you do know that your mom was pregnant with you before marrying your dad, right?"

My brows crunched, "She was?"

"Wait. You didn't know?"

"Oi," Ricardo said, and we turned towards him, "Mind discussing your parents' love lives elsewhere, other than my bedroom?"

Josh stood up straight and walked towards him. "You better get the fuck out of our bedroom before-"

Ricardo grabbed his shirt and pulled him inward. "Before what; you figlio di troia."

"Before I fuck up your face."

Ricardo smirked, "Vai a farti fottere."

They stood there, head to head, menacingly glaring at once another. Steadily, Ricardo's eyes roll towards me, causing my heart to skip a beat and not in a romantic way either; more of you're making me poop my pants kind of way.

"Don't look at her."

Ricardo lazily glances back at Josh, "I can look at whoever the fuck I want."

Josh chuckle, a very brief one before the tip of his tongue poked out of his mouth. Before I could even blink, a fist was thrown in the air. My mouth gap opens and a short shrill escapes when Josh thrashes Ricardo across the face. Automatically, my hands block my mouth from screaming any further.