XXVII. Skittle Farting Fairy

Hailey's POV:

Taniyah took a few blinks, dark lashes fluttering against the light bags resting beneath her orbs. "Say what?"

I smiled, "Tani." She frowned at the nickname. "Let's go," I slammed her locker shut and dragged her towards our next class.

Once we reached an emptier part of the school, Taniyah pulled her arm away. "Tani," she snapped, "Don't ever fucking call me that again."

I took a step back, "I'm sorry, but they were both-"

"They were bothering little Miss do-nothing-wrong Greyson, who doesn't like the limelight, but decided to hang out with the most popular kids at school?" She pushes her arms over her enormous chest. "Whatever shit you're going through. I don't give two fucks, but don't pull me into your crazy shits." She turned around to walk away.

I pull out an arm. "Wait." She stops walking and turns around, "I'm not Miss Greyson."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh please, drop the innocent act. Everyone at school knows you and Greyson fuck, so don't even pretend to be little miss virgin."

I chuckled anxiously, "We didn't."

"Oh yes, and I'm a skittle farting fairy," she giggled sarcastically.

I frowned, "That's not nice."

"You know what's not nice?" Her hands planted on her waist. "When a classmate lies in front of the whole school about being friends with someone she doesn't know because she can't act maturely and tell those flies to buzz the fuck away."

"We are in the same class, so we kind of know each other."

"Since you don't understand. Let me slap a little truth into you. I prefer being strangers, and I do not want to associate with you or your little bitchy asshole of a crew."

I folded my arms, "My friends aren't bitchy or assholes."

Taniyah rolled her eyes, "Oh, please. Save it for someone who gives a shit." She walks away.

"They are nice!" I screamed.

After school, I sat in Crystal's room. Similar to Josh, her room is well-maintained. It was like a perfect magazine cover, with classic white sheets spread among the four corners. Surprisingly, there is no television or any items, only a shelf filled with books and a wooden desk. Then, it occurred to me. "Where is your roommate?" I asked.

"Irrelevant, but are you serious? That girl Taniyah called me a bitch?"

I nodded, "You can be unreasonable, but you're not mean."

Crystal shook her head, "You're wrong."

"I kn-" I stopped talking and looked at her, "Wait. I'm wrong?"

She flipped her hair and leaned back against the bed frame. "Yeah! I'm a complete spoiled bitch, Hay! If we weren't childhood friends, then you probably hate my guts."

I was stunned, "You're not a b-"

"You're only saying that because we grew up together, but think about everything I did so far. I'm a complete buuutch."

"How can you accept it so easily?"

She smiled, "Because I know who I am."

Crystal continued to paint her toenails, "Anyways, you want me to take care of her?" she spoke in a joking manner, but I can feel the threatening tone behind it - she would do it.

"No," I replied solidly.

"How boring. I'm telling you, the best way for people not to mess with you is by taking care of them before they get a chance to follow through with their threats. Take my roommate; for example, I took care of her the second she decided to scream at me for taking over her closet." She closed the bottle of nail polish.