XXIII. Kick Em' 143

Hailey's POV:

I puff air into a single cheek. "Wouldn't your girlfriend be jealous," those words seemingly slip out of my lips without permission.

He lifts a brow. "I have a girlfriend? When?" He looks around the empty elevator. "Where is she?" He looks at me. "Are you my girlfriend?"

I slap his arm again. "You know what I'm talking about."

He rubs his arm. "I don't," his tone pitched, "and stop hitting me."

"You know, your fucking hot model girlfriend."

Josh snicker with his mouth closed. "You know what? I would love to meet my fucking hot model girlfriend. Care to point me towards her?"

"She doesn't exist. Does she?"

He shook his head. "If she does, I would know."

I smile, a stupid one, I know that. "Josh is the-"

He nudges me. "Come on, say it."

I held my hot face. "I can't say it! Why did you have to change the compliment I have to give you?"

"How about I say it to you first?" he bit his lower lips and leaned down towards my burning ear. "I like your plumpy pump pumping big bosh of a tosh," he sang and patted my butt, which is pretty big.

I groan. "I can't believe you actually said that"

He places two hands in the hair. "Aye, you're the one who told me to say it after we fight."

"Yes, but I didn't think you would actually say it."

"Your turn."

"No."

"Come on."

"No."

Come on!"

"Ugh! Fine." I step back. "I can't believe you included a dance."

He shrugs, "We agree on anything, not just singing."

Inhaling a deep breath, I close my eyes. After a few seconds, I opened it and began dancing. My hands formed into fists, and I started wiggling my waist. "Josh is the best. The best out of the rest with his defined abs -" I ran my hands down my stomach. "and smacking great ass," I smack my butt.

Josh nodded his head as I continued singing. Soon, that head nodding turns into a little dance consisting of fists pumping in the air with body wiggling. "This is my favorite song!"

I burst out laughing, and when Josh danced with me, "When he walks in a room, the whole world seems to bloom." I bent my knees and did this weird hopping movement.

"Yeah. Yeah. It blooms," Josh attempts to become my background singer.

The elevator bell ding, spreading the door open.

We stop dancing.

I was bending towards the ground with my hands waving in the air. Josh was behind me, body tilting to the side with a single hand covering his mouth, and the other was lost in the atmosphere.

Did I ever mention neither of us can dance?

"I was wondering what was going on, and now I know," the secretary hums, tilting her glasses down.

Josh and I straighten up. "Sorry," we said at the same time. Josh grabbed my hand, and we quickly exited the elevator, heading towards the front of the building.

We burst out laughing once we were out of the secretary's view. "Did you see the look on your face?" I scream.

He points at me. "Did you see the look on your face?"