Book Update!

So, it's been quite a while since I have updated this one-shot book, and I think it's finally time to say.... I am done with it, over 100 chapters and stories, the oldest ones being terrible and they slowly got better over the 4 years I've had wattpad and I think I am done updating it like a normal book.

This isn't to say it's done forever, maybe one day I'll feel like writing just a small story and post it there so don't leave it behind thinking it's over now. 

Do not worry, I do not forsee myself totally leaving Wattpad, though updates will get slower and slower as I approach college and leave highschool, I am planning on also getting a job to earn some money so that's just a warning that updates might be slower and more scarce, but I am not gone forever, I wouldn't leave out of the blue without a goodbye <3

~~~~~~~~~~~

Small update on me and my stance on BBS and Vanoss Crew, you can skip this if you want!

So, it's been around 4 years since I started watching them, and I think it's safe to say I am done with all of them; well most of them, I am still subbed to Cartoonz and Ohm since they're probably my favs, same with Squirrel since he's one of my friends. I have been done with them for a while now but I just didn't feel like saying it since I thought you'd all get mad since I still write Ohmtoon and such, but I think it's partly my fault for like binge watching their videos and watching each and every video that came out as it did, I burnt myself out of their content pretty quickly. Not to mention their issues with MiniLadd, Bryce, Satt, Ohm's stupid drama, Terrorisor's bullying problems and such, all of these just got so stupid and it was annoying constantly keeping up with it. I do however still ship Ohmtoonz, it will forever be my otp and the one thing that really made me want to start writing more and more! Though I am subbed to them I don't really watch either of them for the same reason, I burnt myself out from their content, and the fact Ohm is really kid-friendly now bothers me lol, it's not the same. 

I might start posting Smosh one shots! I started this wattpad account with Shayne Topp and Damien Hass fan fictions and x readers! Fun fact for you people who didn't know that, but I have deleted them or privated them because they're horrible and cringy in a bad way, and they were my first books ever so of course they sucked. They got popular since the Smosh fandom was big 4 years ago, it still quite is but I changed my whole account to BBS as it was my 'new' obession back then, but now I will be posting smosh and Ohmtoonz stuff on my profile, maybe other fandoms if I start to really get into them! Sorry if that make's you upset but it's my account and my fandom I am in, so if it makes me happy why shouldn't I do it? Back to the Smosh thing, I have re-lapsed over this Covid fiasco into watching them again and falling in love with their crew like I did many many years ago, more fun facts when I was like 8 I used to watch the original smosh channel with just Ian and Annthony and watched it grow into what it is now, then I stopped watching because of the defy media thing and all the og crew like left, but now I found an apprciation again for the new people and the smosh pitt crew like before, so here I am. 

If you read this update on me, thank you? You didn't have too! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day <3 Thank you for sticking with me :)