Bunny Ears [OhmToonz]

Requested by Hellapeep

from the discord server :)

Hybrid AU

lmao such a bad title I could not think of anything omg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone grew up wondering what hybrid they'd be, would they be like their parents? or something not related at all? every kid wanted to know.

Not Ryan.

His parents where bunny hybrids, and bunny genes where very dominant, so Ryan knew he'd be a bunny before it became obvious, he heard the stories on the news of bunny hybrids being killed or killing themselves after being bullied and hated on so much, he didn't want that.

Luke wanted to know what he was going to be so badly, his mother was a succubus, a demon that left after he was born so he never knew her, his father was a wolf hybrid, he wanted to grow up so badly, he wanted to be a bad ass wolf or demon like his parents he wanted to be tough and strong. 

Ryan walked to Luke's house, they lived a few houses down from each other.

the "hybrid growth" as they call it usually happened in the teenage years, with Luke being 16 and Ryan 15, it was bound to happen soon.

"Luke, let me in"

Luke ran to the door and opened int a little and told Ryan to go away.

"what's wrong?"

"I'm not feeling well, everything hurts, so just come back another day, bye Ryan"

Luke shut the door and Ryan walked away confused, later he texted Luke

Ryan- Luke what's wrong? answer me please!

Luke- My dad says I'm getting my hybrid that's why I'm in pain!

Ryan- you sound happy

Luke- I am, I'm so ready for this! I gtg ttyl Ryan

Ryan- oh, ttyl then

Ryan laid awake that night, wanting to go to his friends house to see his new hybrid parts, maybe a nice wolf tail or maybe some big devil horns, Ryan wanted to see Luke

the next day Ryan went over and Luke happily let him in.

"show me!" Ryan smiled

"ready?"

"yea!"

Luke focused really hard and orange ears popped up and a big orange fluffy tail wagged around, Luke opened his eyes and smiled wide

"FOX!"

Luke laughed "Yea! isn't it amazing!!!"

Ryan wasn't going to lie anymore, he kinda wanted to become a hybrid now, but maybe he wasn't going to be a bunny, there's always a chance.

One day he was hanging out with Luke, not knowing that his hybrid form was about to come out of no where, he could tell something was wrong because the whole time they hung out Ryan was trying to sit closer to him, trying to get some physical cotmact with his friend for some type of satisfaction.

And all Luke's stupid jokes made him laugh and cheeks glow pink, Ryan didn't know what was happening but his parents did this to one another every month for a few days, they said the bunny hybrid comes with a heat, which is basically the mating season, but it happens every month, but Ryan never knew what would happened cause he's never been a hybrid before.

Ryan sat beside Luke and laughed at his reallybad joke, red cheeks Luke looked at him and started laughing too.

Ryan's mind was racing staring into his friends eyes.

"Luke...."

"yes..?"

"can I... "

Ryan's eyes drifted down to Luke's lips, he bit his own just thinking about kissing his best friend but wouldn't that be weird? his mother and father always told him to find a nice girl to mate with but for some reason right now Ryan wanted to taste those lips, Ryan crawled on to Luke's lap and had to nearly stand up to reaach his lips.

"can you what?"

"kiss you...?"

Luke's face went red, he nodded yes slowly, not sure if Ryan would actually do it but he did, as their lips connected Ryan pulled away really fast, face super red, like sun burnt red.

"d-did I do so-something?!"

"n-no... it's.... ow.."

Ryan heald his head, his head was pounding like he suddenly got a major head ache, maybe kissing him was wrong.

"Are you o-okay?" 

Luke was still flustered from the kiss as he tried to aid his friend... is that the right word now?

Ryan screamed a litle the pain so violent,he lied down on the floor and tears started coming down his eyes, he didn't want to cry but his body made him.

"Ry-Ryan!?"

All of a sudden Ryan shook and grabbed his head, then two big grey fluffy bunny ears shot out.

"RYAN!"

"what... what just happened!?"

Ryan asked feeling his new bunny ears with his hands, then all of a sudden his butt was in big pain, but it was over soon, he felt around and found a bunny tail.

"You got your hybrid form!"

Ryan stood up, and ran into the washroom to see his new ears in the mirror, he was smiling. He never thought he'd be so happy to see himself with bunny ears.

He ran back and looked and Luke, who smiled at him, Ryan ran and jumped in his lap causing them to fall over.

Ryan got up blushing and let Luke feel his ears, it felt nice to have someone touch his ear softly.

Luke's eyes trailed down to Ryan's bunny tail, he wanted to touch it cause it looked super soft, so he did.

Ryan jumped, shocked at the sudden feeling, it felt really good.

"you're ears and tail are sooooo soft Ryan!"

Ryan giggled

"really?"

"yessss"

Luke rubbed one of the ears on his face cause it felt so nice to him.

the next follow days they got cloer than ever, Luke even lettign Ryan hold his hand and kiss his cheeks sometimes, they soon realised what they were doing could be considered a loving relationship, but they didn't want anyone to know just yet so they kept to themselves.

fin.

A/N

i'm back... kinda... I think for a few more weeks I might be busy trying to get used to my new classes but other than that exams are over for now! semester 2 here I come!