H(Ohm)ewrecker [OhmToonz]

I am sick, let me write as much ohmtoonz as i want :)

4150 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's old enough to be home alone Luke" Mark rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, he was wearing a very dark suit with a hint of purple, all dressed up for a date with his husband; Luke. Luke shook his head, he also sported a nice suit but pitch black and a red tie, Luke pulled out his phone and tapped away, Mark sighed and walked over to their daughter who was happily playing with stuffed animals on the sofa. "We're going out for dinner and a movie, we'll be back soon, your normal sitter Maya isn't coming we have a new person for you to meet." Mark said picking up a elephant plushie and hugging it tightly, then handing it over to his daughter so she could do the same. Luke walked over to them with a smile and picked up a fox plushie and moved it around while he talked. "His name is Ryan, and he's very qualified, he has a babysitter class diploma and a lot of stars on the app!" The little girl giggled and tugged the fox out of her father's hands and hugged it close. Mark rolled his eyes and stood up taking the hand of his husbands' and smiling. "She'll be fine Luke, we can take our time tonight." Luke smiled and a light pink dust washed over his cheeks when he saw his daughter pick up the elephant plushie and made it kiss the fox plushie. "Daddy and daddy!" She said giggling, they both smiled and shared a quick kiss before kissing their daughter goodbye, they left the house and waited outside. 

Ryan grabbed his coat and his bag, it had puzzles and games for kids and every kid he baby sat seemed to love 'the fun bag', which is why Ryan made sure to never leave it behind. Ryan got into his small car and drove off, he'd never babysat in a rich area like this before, houses with gates and high metal fences painted to look like gold, of course not all houses were like that, not the one he pulled up to. He parked his car on the side of the road and carried his bag over his shoulder and stopped at the two males in front of him, waiting on the porch furniture. "I'm Ryan, thank you for hiring me, she's in good hands." Ryan shook both of their hands and smiled brightly. "What's in the bag?" Mark said, Ryan perked up and dropped it to the floor, he opened it and pulled out all sorts of books, puzzles, board games, movies, plushies and other things children found interesting. Mark sighed happily and kissed Luke's cheek. "Bed before 9 please, but if shes fussy let her stay up until 9:30, after that she usually passes right out after a story, she loves the one about the fox and the elephant but you can let her pick." Luke said, watching Ryan closely as he picked up his bag again, Ryan smiled and nodded "Of course, do you have any pets? Or certain other things?" Mark shook his head no. "No need to worry, just make sure she's never bored, or she won't listen to you, if she makes a mess please try to clean it, under the sink in the locked cabinet are all the supplies, the code is 9-15-22" Ryan nodded, typing that code down on his phone so he wouldn't forget. "here's my number in case anything goes wrong, but I hope it doesn't" Luke said giving him a paper with his phone number on it, Ryan smiled and nodded before entering the house, The two married men smiled and shared another kiss before getting into their car and driving off.

"Who are you? are you Ryan!?" The little girl asked, she got off the couch and ran over to Ryan, hugging his legs and giggling, Ryan smiled back and rubbed her head. "Yes I'm Ryan, who are you?" She laughed and took a bow, "I am princess glitter! bow to me!" Ryan laughed and took a bow, he placed his bag down and followed the little girl as she ran to the living room, she told Ryan to sit down so he did, she started introducing all her stuffed animals to Ryan. "This is Lukey, Lukey is like my dad!" She handed over the fox plushie to Ryan, who petted it as though it was real. "Be careful, he gets pretty snappy sometimes!" Ryan laughed with the little girl who picked up a raccoon. "This is Jonnythan, he's my uncle!" Ryan smiled as she handed him over the plush, she picked up the elephant and kissed it. "Daddy elephant! Marky Marky!" Ryan took it and placed it right beside the fox, she giggled and made a heart shape with her hands before picking up an owl, she threw it at Ryan, who caught it quickly. "That's uncle Evan, or uncle Ev for short, he can fly!" She giggled and kicked her legs as the dangled off the edge of the sofa, Ryan laughed and stared at the plushies he had placed beside him. "This one was fluffy, but I think I will now name it after you! What do you want it's name to be?" Ryan looked over at the small grey bunny plushie she was holding, he smiled and patted it's head. "Ohmie." She smiled brightly and hugged it close. "Ohmie!! I love it!" She hugged it again before handing it over to Ryan, who also hugged it. She held one last plushie which was a little pink cat. "This is Maya! My other babysitter!" Ryan held the cat and made purring noises when he pet it's head, she giggled and screamed "She likes you!" Ryan laughed before placing it with the others, he held onto the fox plushie, he kept it in his lap. "Everyone this is Ryan! say hello Ryan!" Ryan looked over to the lifeless animals and waved to them. "They all said hi!" She giggled before standing up and carrying them one by one over to the small table a little to the left of the room, there was tea cups and plates all over it, and small little chairs around the round table, she set them all in their own respective spots and sat down in her spot. "Ryan! Tea time!" Ryan stood up and smiled, he picked up the fox plushie which was on his lap and carried it over to the table. "Where does Lukey sit Princess Glitter?" The girl smiled, greatful he remembered her name, Maya would never remember, her fathers would never remember wither always asking what her name way again, over and over. "Over there! you sit beside daddy!" Ryan sat on the floor and placed the fox on the tiny chair, he wanted to sit on one but he was sure it'd break if he sat down. "Tea time!" She chimed before poruing air into each little plastic cups, Ryan sighed happily and stuck his pinky up before pretending to drink it. "Why is your pinky finger up?" She asked before doing it too, copying him. "It means you're fancy" Ryan fake whispered, she giggled and sipped the air out of her cup woth her little pinky finger up as well.