Chicago Pizza [OhmToonz]

Requested by @KayJarBoii 

Words 1500

Luke sighed, he stared out the plane window waiting for lift off, his seat was next to an old man who looked like he's done this a million times, Luke had done this for conventions and trips with his friends before, but this man looked like he lived on the plane, and he was... already sleeping. Luke picked up a magazine from the pocket on the chair infront of him he scanned each page talking about the "latest scandal" from 2011. He listened to the lady explain where the exits were and how to use the mask if we're in trouble, Luke rested his head on his hand and waited for the plane to head in the direction of Chicago.

Ohm and him had planned this visit for months, ever since Ohm tweeted asking hiw followers if he should meet with "Toonzie" or not, of course the comments were full of gifs and replies begging for them to meet, and Luke wasn't one to complain about finally getting to see his best friend of years in the flesh for the first time. 

Luke watched the clouds beneath roll by as he watched the vast empty land soon turn into a city below, it was grey and miserable. Just like he pictured. He eventually went through the pain of landing and listening to all the people clap for the pilot. He went through the pain of looking for his luggage and hoping nobody would see him, he tried to keep a low profile not wanting to risk anyone asking about his friends. He texted Ohm letting him know he was about to get into a taxi and that he need the whereabouts of Ohm's house so he can actually get there. Ohm replied with his address and a smiley face. The little emoji made butterflies float around in Luke's stomach, he wasn't sure why he was nervous, or if this was nervousness. Luke swallowed the feeling and called a taxi, and gave him the address and headed over to the house of the maskedgamer. 

Before Luke had gotten off the plane, while in the sky he tweeted a picture letting his fan know he was flying overhead of Chicago, some fans already knew why he was there but others whee questioning his motives for heading to Chicago. When he landed he grabbed a snack at a store in the airport, there was a little stature of person but it wasn't realistic, Luke tweeted a picture of it with his finger covering it's face claiming that Ohmwrecker was shorter than he thought. Fans went crazy asking if he was going to actually see Ohm. Luke laughed and closed twitter letting the people speculate.

Luke stood outside the house of Ohm, he stared at the dark wooden door, he wanted to knock but felt as though something was holding him back. He sighed heavily and felt a pain in his chest as he stood there. He finally knocked and he heard a dog barking from the other side of the door, Luke's nervous frown turned into a smile when he heard the door being un-locked, when the handle twisted and the door swung open he crashed into Ohm without even looking at him, giving him the biggest hug Luke has ever given. Ohm was taken back and stumbled a little but recipocated the hug. Ohm laughed a little when his dog Tiny was trying to jump up on Luke. Luke backed out of the hug and looked at the shorter male for the first time in his life.

Ohm's cheeks turned red a little when Luke stared at his face a little too long, Ryan coughed under his breath and Luke snapped out of his daze. 

"Holy shit, its actually you!" Luke smiled brightly, Ohm laughed and nodded his head and shrugging. "Yeah, it's me." Ohm said, he let Luke in and closed the door behind them, Luke looked around the house, it was a lot nicer than he thought it would've been. "Hello there! Tiny right?" Luke said bending over to pet the playful pup, Ohm nodded and smiled at the sight of Tiny's tail wagging at the stranger. 

After an hour of talking and  catching up, asking about the plane trip and how Luke was doing, they settled down in the living room with a movie on in the background. "I'm going toorder pizza, you need to try Chicago pizza Luke, I am telling you. It's amazing." Luke rolled his eyes. "Keep talking the talk Ohm, you know Carolina pizza is better." Ohm scoffed and looked hurt he fake frowned and pouted. "You're just trying to hurt my feelings." Luke laughed and rolled his eyes, Ohm called the pizza place and ordered their dinner.

After eating the pizza they went back to talking and enjoying each others company for once. Ohm pulled out some wine and they started to drink a little, both of them weren't keen on alcohol but this was a momentus occasion. 

"So, how was the pizza Luke?" Ohm said, staring at the empty box on the table, Luke chuckled and rolled his eyes. "It was alright, I still perfer my pizza." Ohm laughed and shook his head. "Loser." Luke smirked and leaned forward, Ohm's face went a little red but Luke closed his eyes and simply said "Loser? I'm the loser? Says the one who's never seen Lion King." Ohm furrowed his brows and shoved Luke back laughing, Luke chuckled and sighed. "Tomorrow night we're watching it, I'll use my Disney Plus log in, you're watching it!" Ohm sighed "Fine, only for you." He batted his eyelashes and Luke chuckled, he felt his cheeks burn a little but ignored it and sipped his wine before Ohm cleared his throat, Luke looked over at his friend.

"So Luke.. what did you think of me?" Luke looked at his friend confused, he put his wine glass down and turned to face Ohm more, he rolled his eyes. "Like, when you first saw me, what did you think of me?" Luke bit his tongue, he wanted to be honest but honesty could be the wrong option, he stared at his friend. "Well Ohm-" "You can call me Ryan." Luke was stunned that his friend cut him off, he hadn't even noticed Ryan was calling him Luke the whole time. "Well Ryan..." Luke cleared his throat "I think you're very handsome." Luke bit the inside of his cheek, Ryan laughed a little and placed a hand ontop of Luke's, which made both of their faces turn red a little. "Be honest Lukey." Luke looked shocked "That was honesty! I am being the most honest I have ever been!" Ryan laughed and sipped his wine. "That wasn't full honesty Luke, you hesitated. Be real I wanna know what you think, since not many people can give me an opinon." Ryan chuckled and stared at Luke, who swallowed his nerves and let the wine talk.

"I think youre very hot."

Luke bit his tongue and held his breath, Ryan stared at Luke with his mouth opened, shocked at the honesty he recieved. Luke tried to look away from the shocked expression on Ryan's face, but it was hard to not look at him all the time, Ryan slowly smiled and lunged forward and wrapped his arms around Luke, who fell on the couch and looked up at Ryan who was sitting ontop of him.

"you had no idea how worried I was, I thought you'd think I was ugly and for a whole hour I really thought you weren't into me... I'm such an idiot." Ryan laughed and kissed Luke's cheek, he smiled and pulled Ryan in to cuddle on the couch.

"Have I ever told you I loved you?" Ryan giggled. "Yes you have, but it was a joke, or was it real!?" Ryan sat up and stared at Luke. "It was a joke back then, just friendly flirting, but now it's real." Ryan smiled as Luke scooped him up and took him to Ryan's bedroom to cuddle on the bed for the night. "I love you too Luke." Luke laughed. "That's the first time I've heard that." They both laughed and enjoyed eachother's embrace.

The next day Ryan was showing Luke more of his house and the real him, not the masked gamer everyone knows. Ryan showed Luke his favourite sutffed animal he owned, it was a KayJar plushie, a character from a game Ryan loved to play. Luke loved seeing this side of him, he was a little upset he had to leabe in a few days, but for now he'd enjoy the love and affection Ryan would give him.