Fake Love [H2OCat] Pt. 3

under 500 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jonathan's P.O.V)

I waited, and Waited nothing, Tyler posted nothing. It was 12, I refreshed once more. I wanted to give him a chance to fix this himself.

When it was done loading a new video popped up.

"Truth about me and Delirious"

I clicked it.

"hi, recently, Delirious had posted a video and tweet regarding our status, saying our love was fake and it was taken out of hand, and he's right.

We'renot dating I'm happily in love with my girlfriend, I am not gay and I'm sure Jon isn't either, BUT you can't send him hate cause it was all my idea, I am ashamed of it now and regret it deeply, but I uhh... I did it for more subs and more money, though Jon protested he agreed cause I made him, if you have any hate send it my way. Thank you and I'm sorry."

He also tweeted it, and I posted his video on my account to clear the air.

I got a text from Tyle himself.

Tyler: I'm sorry, but I still love you as friends 

I was hesitant to respond, but I did anyways.

Delirious: love you too bud, thanks for taking all the hate and damage.

Tyler: it's the least I can do for making you suffer like that, I knew it was wrong but I was blinded by money.

Delirious: don't do it again, or I'll get Luke to beat yo ass

Tyler: I have to go, responding to hate tweets, ttyl

Delirous: ttyl

I turned off my phone and lied down to go to sleep.

Why did I get myself into this mess.

A/N it's short, sorry, I have headache. bad one. me want nap, but my house is too loud rn.

:(

anyways hope this was an alright ending.