Past Is Present [H2OSquirrel]

I'm trying to do a whole story with only dialouge, you make up what happens! hope you like it! :)

over 500 words

tbh I think this is not a good story, but Im tired and I want 2 post something, sorry if its not good enough. :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1950, Mentally ill patient; Jason Voorhees was commited to America's Great Asylum, fit for the most mentally ill people of them all. He had been beilved to kill 24 women and 5 men in the span of 3 years, once caught they conculded that the reasons for his killings was in fact a mental problem.  But soon after being commited in 1951 Jason had passed away, the Asylum claims he died of natural causes but some spectulation had been going around that they weren't treating patients properly; putting them in poor conditions and treating them like wild animals. When Jason's body was searched they found many bruise marks and fresh wounds on his body, implying that the asylum had infact tortured this man...

"I see.... so why are you so interested in this past patient? that happened 70 years ago surely."

"I'm doing this for.. for school."

"I see, what would you like to know- ah keep in mind I am not 70 years old, I am 25 and I wasn't working here when Jason was commited."

"I understand, can you take me to his old cell?"

"sure, but we don't call them cells, Mr... what's your name again?"

"Jonathan."

"ah, okay, well here Jonathan... we call them Homes, because they are safe and comfortable like homes!."

...

"here we are, nobody lives in this home, the asylum board won't let us use it, as it could be a tourist attraction. That is if they ever let tourists in, the rules are so strict here many people don't ever bother."

"mhm.. mhm... mind if I take photos?"

"go right ahead, just be careful of flash, some of the happy patients here don't like bright lights."

click

click

click

"what do you know about Jason, Mr. Squirrel?"

"well, he was a sick mad man, crazy as all hell, oops! sorry crazy as all heck, he was messed up in the head. Killing that many people can only be the work of a mental person, I'm glad he was comitted here, as they tried their best to fix him, before he died."

"And how did he die Mr.Squirrel?"

"he was ill, he passed away fro, natural causes, or so that is what I know."

"right... can you show me the doctors office?"

"we call it a healing zone."

"okay then show me that."

...

"why is it so.. run down?"

"the doctor has been out of town, he'll clean uo when he gets back"

"but it looks as if nobody has been in this room for.. years..."

click

"NO PICTURES"

"but you said-"

"HOW ABOUT... I show you Jason's favourite room!?"

"o..okay.."

...

"go on.. step inside this cell.."

"you said they were called- HEY LET ME OUT!!!"

"are you a spy? a news reporter!? what the fuck do you want with us? we did nothing wrong!"

"LET ME OUT YOU SICKO! THIS IS WRONG! UNLOCK THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that Jonathan."

BANG

BANG

"LET ME OUT!"

"what are you doing here Jason- Jonathan?"

"I just want to learn!"

"right, only crazy people want to learn about other crazy people, from now on you're comitted here, I'll bring you supper soon, just stay calm."

...

"Jonathan? are you alive in there?"

"let. me. out."

"very funny, I'm bringing supper in... AH GET OFF OF ME!"

"YOU FUCKING KICKED ME!"

"Do I need to restrain you to the wall Jonathan!?"

"BITCH."

"no supper for you, come here... stop struggling, you're gonna regret this, just stand still....!"

"FUCK OFF ME! I JUST WANT TO LEARN!"

"I do this to anybody, anybody who searches for the truth of Jason, because they need to face the same fate he did."

"you're mentally ill..."

"Jason killed my parents, don't you get it?"

"Joe, Joe, Joe... you ignorant fool."

"h-how do you know my name?!"

"you can restrain me and keep me locked up until I rot and die, but you won't win."

CRASH

"l-let me g-go."

"I come to this asylum of broken minds and dreams every year Joe, and everytime there is a new kid just like you who has an interest in torture or some sickening things, and everytime I have to kill them."

"w-what!?"

"but then you come along, and take the job to avenge your parents? pitiful."

"let me go! I'll let you free! please don't kill me! Jonathan please!"

"you, you messed up people who work at the asylum are the reason my father died, not natural causes!"

"you... they said his kid died during birth!"

"I didn't and that kid is gonna make you pay, the wrong and right way."

...

"PLEASE NO, UN TIE ME JUST LET ME GO!"

"you took the job, now open wide..."

"PL-PLEASE DON'T MMMFFF"

"pathetic"

...

"p-pplease let me go.. I won't call the cops or tell anyone what y-you did to me...just please..."

"please what? kill you? with pleasure.."

"you're just as sick as him"

"fuck you."