Calloused Hands [OhmToonz]

I say this EVERYTIME but I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE OHMTOONZ

NO smut, but it's somewhat implied and graphic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Ryan tapped his foot on the wooden floor beneath him, he was bored out of his mind. The guy beside him who took him here for their supposed 'date' was having so much fun listening to low rate artists and musicians play half assed instruments in a dingy bar. Ryan sighed and sipped from his drink he'd lost count how many he'd drank thus far, but he knew it was gonna be expesnive. Ryan looked over at the dark stage and saw the faint outline of a man setting up a stool, Ryan crossed his arms and laid back into his seat not caring about proper date posture anymore.

 "Ryan, after this comedian is who I really came for!" The male said, Ryan looked over to him and smiled when they made eye contact. Ryan wasn't sure if this was worth it anymore, hours and endless entertainment for theatre and comedy kids, Ryan wasn't much into this sort of stuff and being here with a 'pretty boy' wasn't making him want to stay any longer. Ryan stopped tapping his foot when the lights lit up the small stage and the man ruffled his hair and started his intro, Ryan felt as though he could guess what the man was going to say next his routine was basic just like everyone else's here. He sighed and looked to the left of him and saw a group of girls laughing their asses off at whatever the comedian was saying at that point, Ryan scoffed and rolled his eyes focusing on the quiet music humming in the background. "Wasn't he so funny? Hey Ryan, are you driving home?" The blonde asked, Ryan sat up and put his empty glass on the table in front of him, the ice chattering inside the cup, Ryan looked at his date and shook his head. Though he should stop at some point, his head was starting to get dizzy. Ryan watched as the quote un quote comedian stepped down after a the room filled with clapping hands.  "He was decent, I've seen better." Ryan muttered, watching the stage lights dim, he stood up and brushed off his pants. The male tugged at his sleeve but Ryan just made a slightly audible noise in response, the male tugged at it harder and Ryan turned to face him. 

"You're going to miss the best part where are you going?" Ryan groaned and pulled his hand off of his shirt and pointed at the bathroom sign, the male's face softened and nodded. Ryan smiled and turned around and walked to the washroom really fast as to not be stopped by anyone else. Ryan rushed into the washroom and stared at himself in the mirror, he didn't have to go he just couldn't sit out there any longer.

"You okay?" Someone asked, his voice was dark and husky, Ryan couldn't tell if he had an accent or not. Ryan turned to the left and saw the mystery man looking directly at him. Ryan stepped back and pretended to be washing his hands, like that was his intention. Ryan felt very hot all of a sudden and his stomach felt as though it was going to explode. You look a little pale..." The man said, Ryan heard the thick accent and smiled slighlty before rushing to a stall and threw up into the toilet. Ryan groaned and rested against the stall's wall and used the toilet paper to wipe his mouth off, the man with the accent stood in front of him at the stall door and offered his hand. Ryan giggled and took his hand and stood up, flushing the toilet with his foot. "Had too much too drink eh?" The man asked, pulling Ryan over back to the sink and stared at him while he bent over and rinsed out his mouth, and this time actually washing his hands. The man laughed and leaned against the tile wall, Ryan just rolled his eyes, he was about to leave but then he backed away from the door wanting to buy more time before going back out there. "Is someone out there bothering you? I can call the owner and have em' kick them out? I'm Luke by the way." Luke, that was his name. His accent made Ryan want to laugh but not in a bad way, in a endeering way. Ryan frowned and shook his head, he held the tile wall for balance as he got really dizzy really fast. 

"I just, a guy I met on tinder brought me here and I thought why not? but I'm really regretting coming, it's so... so.." Ryan placed a finger to his lip, he tried to think of the word but his brain wasn't functioning correctly, Luke chuckled and stopped leaning against the wall. "So what? So boring? Lame? Stupid? Un-talented?" Ryan felt as though this man had read his mind, he giggled and nodded, he sighed before shaking the sinking feeling off and grabbed the door handle to exit the washroom when Luke grabbed his shoulder, Ryan flinched but turned around. "May I get the name of the man I helped?" Ryan felt so stupid, he chuckled nervously and shook Luke's hand properly. He noticed Luke's hand was calloused all over, maybe he just had a tough job, Ryan slicked his hand back to his side and smiled. "I'm Ryan, I have to go back now, or I'll miss 'the best part of the night'" Ryan chuckled at the impression he did of the guy he came with, god he hated his personality but he came just cause he was decent looking and sex wouldn't be too bad with him. "You mean the duo up next?" Luke asked, his voice husky and deep. Ryan felt a shiver tingle though his spine and it felt nice, his eyes half lidded he nodded. Luke laughed. "Well you better hurry cause I heard they're really good." Luke waved bye and opened the door for Ryan, he reached around him and for a just a quick moment their mfaces were really close Ryan's face burned and thanked him before walking out. Ryan would be lying to himself if he said that man wasn't sexy as fuck. Ryan coughed and popped a breath mint in his mouth before sitting beside the boy he came with, not sure if he could remember his name.