Accepted [Daithi de Terroriser]

Requested by @Darius925

700 words

sorry its rushed, Im tired lol

----------------------------------------------

Brian was super happy, cheering and shouting when he got his American Visa botice in the mail, he just had to do an interview and he'd be given his visa to live and move to American, so he can be with all his friends, but Nogla... Nogla was still working on his visa, it would be a long time before he would get his.

Brian called Nogla and told him the news, of course he was happy but deep down Nogla was scared and sad, he likes Brian and wants to live with him and potentially get married but it that can't happen if he moves away.

after hanging up of the call Nogla called Evan and told him all about how much Brian means to him, and how he's going to spend one night at his house before he potentially visits America, that is if he nails his interview, but if he fails he has to stay with Nogla for another week until he can try again.

"Evan I'm worried, I don't wanna lose him."

"It's fine Nogla, just... I can tell you about someone, get a fake passport and visa to come to american with him?"

"but why can't he stay here!?"

"Nogla, listen, you know he's been wanting and waiting for this for years now, he won't wait up for you even though he'll miss you..."

Nogla wiped the tears out of his eyes and sighed, he rested his head on his desk and groaned in pain.

"tell me how to get the fake visa, I know he's gonna nail this interview, he always does."

"I'll text it to you, you got this Nogla, don't lose him"

"bye Evan"

Evan hung up the call as Nogla cleaned his house, ready for Brian to stay the night.

The next day Brian arrived, and as he got settled in, showing Nogla a bag of random candies and things for a vlog video, Nogla sighed and grabbed his car keys.

"where ya going?"

"I need to run some errands, I'll be back we can shoot the video after you do your interview, and get the visa!"

"okay, Nogla, I'll be back around nine pm then, see you later"

"good luck Brain"

"thank you bud"

Nogla pushed tears back as he drove off to go meet some guy behind a building who could give him his fake visa and passport, after getting it he cried in his car for an hour before driving home and passing out on his bed, he woke up to Brian shaking him.

"yes?"

"I did it!"

"huh?"

"Nogla you stupid, I got my visa, I already bought myplae ticket, I leave in the early morning! I don't think we can do the vlog, I gotta pack and then sleep because the flight is hella early but-"

"good job"

"thank you, you look sad."

Nogla faked smiled and sighed, Brian sat beside him faces very close, they can feel each other breaths on their faces, Nogla's face went red and his heart beat was very fast, his palms sweaty.

"I'm going to miss you.."

"Nogla, you can always visit me, or I can visit you, we can call on discord everyday we can."

"but it's not the same.."

Brian sighed and hugged him tight, and left the room

"I'll see you in the morning Nogla, good night."

Nogla nodded, after his door closed he fell on the bed and started crying into his pillow.

In the morning Brian left before Nogla could say bye, Nogla rushed to the air port, running to buy a late ticket, after doing that he ran around to his terminal, he was about to pass out he was so tired from rushing and runing, he held his backpack tightly before looking around the seats before spotting Brian, he rushed over.

"Nogla??"

"Brian I-I just... I'm coming.."

"how?"

"these..."

Brian smiled at the Visa and passport with Nogla's information on it, not knowing it was fake.

"but how!?"

"don't worry, I got a ticket I just need to relax im very tired..."

"nogla, I'm glad you're coming, while waiting I was thinking.."

"yes?"

Brian turned to Nogla and held his hand and smiled

"I can't live without you"

"huh?"

Brian smashed his lips into Nogla and they kissed.

they flew to america together and met up with Evan, they told him they were a thing now but decided to keep it from the fans for a few months.