Good Boy! [Ohmii7y]

Requested by @Sparks_109

SMII7Y is a pure blood werewolf and never told Ohm about it.

under 1000 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan's P.O.V

I hate this, a few days every month Smitty says I can't go over to see him and he can't come over, he says it's a work related thing, but it usually happens on different days, any job in the world is more organized than that!

I love my boyfriend and I wish he'd just tell me why I can't see him tonight, I really wanted to watch a movie with him today but I guess not.

I stare at my ceiling until I let my curiosity get the better of me, that's it, I'm going to see him tonight, I really don't care if he's mad at me after the fact I broke my promise but I'm dying for his affection. 

I walk the cold night down the streets in the empty city, which is strange, the city should be full of people, even at night.

I reach his apartment complex, and the lady lets me in but she gives me a warning, why a warning? 

I reach his door and before I have time to knock I hear a weird noise coming from the inside, it was like a dog growling but more intense, it sounded mad like did Smitty get a dog without me knowing?

I knock, and the noise stops, I jiggle the door knob and noticed it wasn't locked, I open it slowly.

The lights were off and only the moon shining through the window provided a small light. The growling got louder like really loud, I was scared what the fuck is going on.

I turn the light on and turn around slowly, I come face to face with... with... A WOLF!!?!?

I stumble onto the floor as it's muzzle growled right in my face, it was too big to be a wolf, is this.. wait.. is Smitty a werewolf!?

those don't exist!

The werewolf hovers above of me on it's two hind legs, arms bearing sharp claws and the saliva coming from it's muzzle, wide open ready to snap down on me and kill me with it's sharp teeth, something in the back of my mind said

Ryan you're going to die, this is it.

So my eyes just started crying, I fear death I didn't want to die like this, the tears streak down my face as the massive shadow of this creature swallows me, but once the big snout with sharp teeth got close to my face, feeling the saliva drop on my arms the mouth shut with a small snap noise. I open my eyes and the werewolf's ears were down, like a sad puppy, and it started whining, it sat down on all fours and put it heads down.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and pet his head, his tag started wagging and his ears perked up. 

He ran through the apartment knocking stuff over and making a mess of Smitty's home, where is he? werewolves aren't real so this can't be Smitty right? The wolf grabbed the lamp in the corned and chewed on it, he brought it to me and barked, it was really loud. I threw the lamp, I know I shouldn't ruin my boyfriend's things but the poor wolf wants to play he ran through the apartment and knock more stuff over and brought the mangled lamp back to me, I tried to grab it but he growled, I grabbed one end and we played tug of war, of course he won.

I felt tired, it was really late when I came to see Smitty, so I went to the couch and lied down, I wanted to sleep, before I could drift off I felt a heavy, warm, furry thing lie down on top of me, it was pretty heavy but I ignore the feeling and fell asleep.

I woke up and I saw Smitty lying on top of me, he wasn't wearing a shirt or pants, he's just in his underwear, I shot up and he woke up and fell off me and landed on the floor. 

"Smitty? where were you last night?"

"RYAN! Why are you here?"

"I came to see you and I met a really big wolf, he was really friendly we played fetch and tug of war and he fell asleep ontop of me"

"I'm glad I didn't hurt you"

"I?"

"shit"

"Smitty, are you about to tell me that werewolves exist?"

He nodded and threw on a over sized sweater and fixed his hair, he turned around and picked up his mangled and chewed up lamp

"yes, and I am one, that's why I didn't want you coming over some nights"

"why didn't you just tell me?"

"Cause I don't have much control in my form, I thought I might end up hurting you"

"you growled at me and I thought I was going to be killed so  I cried, when I cried you started whining"

"so my wolf form loves you too?"

"I guess so"

I stand up and kiss his forehead then rub his head with my hand

"who's a good boy"

"really Ryan?"

"You are! You are!"

I scratched behind his ear like you would for a dog, his annoyed expression turned into a small smile

"right there, keep scratching"

"good boy!"

A/N

I hope you liked this :)