Flowers of Love [OhmToonz]

Longer (over 2000 words)

FLUFF 

Good plot (?)

powers/elements AU

DON'T WORRY if you've seen this before on an Ohmtoonz book, THAT IS MY BOOK!! so this is just an altered and longer version of that, nobody stole it from me, don't worry. 

---------------------------------------------------

The forest was a relaxing place, the birds chirping, water running and the sounds of wind blowing through leaves on the tree tops. Well, at least to some it was nice and relaxing.

A young male by the name of Ohm would visit the forest almost everyday just to lie down in the grass and let go of all his thoughts. Maybe he found it relaxing because he connected to nature in different way than others. he was born with powers, the power of the element of nature or earth. growing things was way to easy, he could connect with animals and the earth way better then your average person.

Clearing his mind he ties a gray bandanna with an omega symbol on it around his eyes, he listens to the sounds trying to focus on his connection and energy towards the planet.

But like said, the forest isn't always the ideal place to be for some.

Another young male that goes by the name Cartoonz, most call him Toonz. He can't stand the forest for his power could ruin it. He grew up with the element of flame and heat. He's only dreamt of being in the forest and watching birds fly with each other but the fear of burning down something beautiful haunts him deeply.

He sits on top of a broken oven in the junkyard, trying to focus his energy on something positive, but it rarely works. He always ends up setting something on fire, which is why he's at the junkyard basically 24/7.

"Hey Toonz!"

The fire creator directs his blurry focus on his best friend in the whole world, Delirious, or Dell for short. He trusts Dell with his life because like him, Dell has an element, lightning to be more specific.

Together they can reek havoc on the town they reside in. But they choose the path of innocents.

"I wanna go into the forest today" "You know, nothing is stopping us but our fear of destroying it." The wise words that Dell spoke made Cartoonz understand that it can't be that bad to set a whole forest on fire, it happens all the time in other places.

"we should go Toonz"

They both stood up and headed towards the forest, not ready for whats to come.

Back in the woods with a very happy Ohm his best friend comes to greet him. Bryce, once again another who bares an element since he was younger. Bryce's element lights up the darkest of places, quite literally, the element of light. He's always smiling and happy, he shines wherever he goes.

"hey Ohm not to alarm you or anything but I just saw two guys headed this direction, looked normal so like stop growing plants like that" Bryce smiled at Ohm as he put his palm to the dirt and concentrated his energy on it, then removing his hand a beautiful purple flower blooms right away.

"But it looks so lovely Bryce" Ohm smiled at his friend removing his bandanna from his eyes and shoving it into his hoodie pocket.

"okay okay, one more time." Bryce sat cross legged in front of Ohm who giggled with joy as he put both palms onto the dirt and closed his eyes. he thought real hard as he removed his hands and a few big hydrangeas' bloomed making them both shuffle backwards.