Inner Monster [Krii7y]

Requested by @KrispyKrii7y

1500 words

Monster AU (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kugo thought it would be a smart idea to go camping, he invited John; being roomates he was already invited regardless.

Kugo invited Fitz, Swagger and Toby. 

Kugo let John invite anyone at wanted, at first he was going to bring Mini, but thought maybe he'd invite Smitty instead. He had Mini as a backup incase Smitty couldn't fly down from Canada to come on this camping trip.

John texted Smitty, he waited an hour for a reply but he got none, maybe Smitty didn't want to go. John started to pack his bags, Kugo helping him when he got a text message, he ran to his phone and smiled when he got a reply from Smitty.

Camping? I'm milk I'd go sour out there!

John chuckled at the response

Not if I keep you cool ;)

Fine, I'll come. Only for you. who else is going?

Kugo, Swag, Fitz and Toby :D

Cool, when?

We were gonna leave tommorow but we can wait an extra day for you to fly down

I can just meet you guys there

okay! that's actually better

Where?

John texted the details of the camping ground and which section to Smitty, plus the times and all the rules they have to follow.

and from Kugo's nagging John also sent him a list of stuff he'd need.

0

Smitty was taking an UBER to the camp ground, it was in the forest some place, the camp driver was telling him about all her favourite moments when she had gone camping, Smitty was just keen on seeing John.

Smitty was worried, he had agreed to this befoe checking the moon chart, yes he has to do this because on a blood moon his inner monster would come out, and I mean that literally. He knew sometime this month there would be a blood moon, he heard about it on the television multiple times, he was worried but if it did happen he would just run into the woods and come back when it was over. No problem! 

Smitty arrived and everyone else was already pitching tents and gathering twigs for the fire, Swagger was actually just un-packing his bong and weed, Smitty knew there would be weed when he heard Swagger was coming, but he's sure he's not going to be doing any, he's not that type of guy.

He walked into the camp site and everyone greeted him, John's face lit up when he saw Smitty. John walked up to Smitty and grabbed his hand and led him over to his tent, John had texted Smitty not to bring a tent as John would bring a tent big enough of the both of them, since Swagger and Fitz were sharing a tent, Kugo and Toby were as well, John would be sharing with Smitty.

John had agreed not to get high this trip, he didn't want Smitty to feel alone.

Ever.