Backwards Obsession [H2OVanoss]

requested by @AkashaBearing

1000 words long

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan sat on his couch, he ate his microwave dinner as he turned on this television, his apartment was run down and old, papers scattered all over the floor and pinned to the drywall, news paper clippings glued to his walls all abbout murder and serial killers, he had three big silver locks on his door, the windows locked aswell, with iron bars going guarding the glass so nobody can get in, or out.

the broken lamp beside him flickered, Evan not being bothered by it turned the volume up and changed the chanel to the news station, he focused in on what the lady was saying.

"Reports of a killer in the area, be aware of a medium height male with broad shoulders, he wears a jason mask and a big blue hoodie, reports say he has brown hair and blue eyes, but those are fuzzy details just make sure you-"

Evan shut off his television and finished his food listening to the buzz of the old air conditioner.

After he as finished Evan grabbed some spare changed and left his apartment, locking all three locks and walking down the old creaky stairs until he hit ground floor. He waved at the lady running the front desk, she winked at him back.

She was most likely 20 years older than Evan, but it didn't even matter cause from Evan's mind theres no chance in hell she'd ever get with him, he's not interested in gross old women who prey on younger men.

Evan left the building and walked down the street until he walked in a gas station, he grabbed a couple of the news papers that came out today this morning, he paid for them with his spare change.

"Hey, Mr. Fong what do you even do with all this paper?"

The man asked as he counted the change.

"arts and crafts."

Evan tapped his foot on the floor, all he wanted to do was pay for them and leave, not small talk.

"oh like paper mache?"

"yes, like paper mache."

The man took the proper payment and gave back the rest of the coins, Evan flashed him a fake smile and left the store, while the man was checking change Evan swipeda few gum packs without notice.

He walked back home and passed the flity old lady, ignoring her andeven scoffing at her whcih made her gasp is surpirse from Evan's rude behaviour.

Evan unlocked his locks and as soon as he entered his home locked them instantly.

He grabbed some scissors from his room and started cutting and scanning the papers for anything about the recent Jason like killer, which of course, there was a ton of news articles.

He pinned them to his wall, glued them to other papers that hung from his walls, he used red yarn to create a line between two different locations on a map of his city, he was trying to figure out where the killer would strike next, what he would do, who he would killand when it was going to happen.

Evan was stringing the clues together and he thought he figured out the location, he took his camera and put on his big black jacket and headed striaght to that location after locking his door once more.

The lady rolled her eyes at th sight of him running through the lobby, strangers on the street felt nervous around him due to his current look and style, but Evan could care less, he could catch his killer before anyone else does.

Evan rushed to a dingy alley way, only to find stray cats and garbage bins, Evan slowly walked through the alley way, not scared of the hissing cats but only listening to his footsteps.

He found a tiny hole in the brick wall beside him, just big enough for someone to use it as a door, Evan looked around before squeezing himself through the hole, once inside the broken empty building he almost slipped on some mud, Evan caught himself but was scared to continue on, but the thought of finding the killer made him slowly walk through the mud.

Evan heard a noise and quickly hid behind rubble, he used his camera to zoom in on the back of the dim room, he spotted a figure sitting on what looked like a box of some sort, he watched at the figure pulled out a mask and a blade, putting the mask on, then putting a blue hoodie on.

Evan took a picture of the killer, making sureflash was off, though the click echoed making the figure's head snap to the exact location Evan was hiding, which made him nervous, Evan snapped another picture which caused the man to stand and walk over to where Evan was, but instead of running he took more pictures.

the man grabbed Evan's arm and pulled him from his hiding spot, preparing to slash Evan with his blade but Evan took another picture of him, making him stop in confusion

"Am I dreaming?"

The man cocked his head like a confused dog

"I did it! I found you! I'm Evan and I've been tracking you since your killing days back in old westville, years ago!"

"a fan..?"

"you have such a sexy voice, take off that mask"

The figure backed away letting go of Evan's arm and taking off his mask.

Evan clapped and smiled, his face turning red, he's been dreaming of meeting his celebrity crush since he found out about him.

"what's mister Jason killer's real name?"

"J-Jonathan.."

"hot."

"Look, are you gonna call the cops or what?"

"no.. I wanna follow you, love you, BE with you, I know you're my age and you sure are handsome."

Jonathan stepped back more and picked his blade back up off the ground, he slid his mask back on and sighed.

"leave me alone, I have killings to do."

"can I come?"

"no. I don't even know you!"

"you're gonna have to get to know your future husband"

Jonathan jumped, he freaked out a little and tried to leave after taking off his mask and hiding it with his blade in a secret spot, Evan captured it all, loving what he was seeing.

"don't go! I love you! let me be with you Jonathan!"

"I didn't think anyone could scare me as much as you do."

"Kinky!"

Evan winked, making Jonathan run away from him through the alley.

"I'LL WAIT FOR YOU!" 

Evan shouted, sitting on the box and getting comfortable, waiting to see his lover again.