A HighSchool Band & A Nerd [OhmToonz]

just really still want to say sorry for the lack of me doing the like 6 requests I have lined up, I just... have too many of my ideas. sorry again <3

over 4000 words

I spent too long on this one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You guys we just got a gig!" Jonathan beamed, he walked through the door that entered into his garage, there stood his friends and band members, Mark sporting an guitar, Joe on drums and Luke holding a mic.

Jonathan walked over and grabbed his bass guitar and placed the strap around himself.

"So where is this gig? and how much we getting?" Joe asked grabbing his drum sticks.

"Evan's house party, now the invites haven't gone out yet so keep the party talk on the down low, but he's giving each of us $50."

"fuck yea!" Mark cheered

"Why us? Why book us instead of some real known band?" Luke said putting the mic on it's stand and making sure it was on, then promptly tapping it to see if the noise came from the speakers.

"I'm pretty sure Evan has a thing for you Jon" Mark said putting his guitar strap on, making sure it felt right.

Jon didn't say anything, he just stopped moving for a few seconds, then continued setting up his guitar. After it felt right he turned to face the others.

"which song?"

Everyone looked over at Luke, who was staring at Jon, who cocked his head side ways like a confused puppy, Luke's gaze traveled over to Joe who just shruged, he then looked at Mark who suggested an easy song for warm up.

Now each of them had their own styles but the one band they all loved was

Twenty One Pilots

They all knew every single song, every word, and felt every emotion.

"Okay we will start with Ride, got that?"

Jonathan sighed and stood up moving over to the electric piano that stood beside the drum set, he plugged it in and let it start up, pressing some keys down until the sound came out.

Jon hit the a note three times, then a different one right after, like a metronome, after the fourth key Jon started paying the song, so did Mark and Joe, Luke was waiting for his que to start the vocals.

-

Ryan sat on the posh white sofa, he watched as his friends played Mario Kart and ate doritos and drank cola.

He watched as Tyler came first, he laughed out loud when three shells in a row hit Brock, causing him to scream and almost throw Evan's controller, everyone laughed as Brock basically flipped the little side table, nothing was on it but it was sure hilarious.

"Ryan it's your turn, I can't play this game anymore!" Brock said through a clenched jaw

"one round" Ryan said standing and walking over to sit on the floor closer to the T.V with all his friends, Evan and Tyle exchanged places too, Marcel and Brian were the only onse who didn't swap with someone, and Marcel was acting all high and mighty about how he was going to win this round.

Ryan focused and surprised everyone when he came first, Marcel coming in last. Everyone was laughing and having fun.

"guys guys! I have to tell you something." Evan said sipping his cola.

"yes?" They all asked.

"I'm inviting you guys to my house party, next friday, theres going to be a live band, food and hot girls." Evan said laughing after he said Hot girls in a strange "cool guy" accent.