I'm Delirious! [H2OVanoss]

*Trigger warning* Guns and school shooting.

over 1000 words

just so you know, when text is like this is the voice in Jonathan's talking in his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathan's P.O.V

I sat down in the back of the class wiping the tears from my eyes, fuck everyone~ Why do they have to bully me! I wish I could just do something so I can't hear their voices anymore.

One of my bullied name's is Evan Fong, but my god is he handsome, I want to just take him far away from here, live somewhere where nobody can find us, but that ain't happening.

I closed my eyes trying to drift off to sleep during class, all of a sudden someone punched me and my nose started bleeding, I stood up and flipped the desk onto his foot, he screamed and removed his foot, I laughed.

He pushed me onto the ground and walked away, other kids laughed at him, but then laughed at me when I hit the ground. 

I stood up and ran to the washroom, the teacher yelled at me but I wasn't stopping for her.

I sat in the locked stall for the rest of class, crying silently to myself.

Oh Jonathan, you poor soul.

"who's there!?"

it's me Jonathan, the voice inside your head

"so I'm crazy now? great..."

I opened the stall and splashed water on my face, I forgot there was blood all over my nose and mouth, I washed it off.

The day ended, I skipped the rest of classes and went home finally, I opened the door to my house.

"Mom? Dad?"

No reply, I was home alone... AWESOME!

I walked up to my room, I stopped in front of the door to my parents room.

Remember when your father showed you that gun he had?

"what... are you trying to say?"

Grab it

"why?"

Show everyone at school, you're better than them

I gripped the handle and walked into my parents room, I went into the closet and lifted the false floor panel, there was a grey box, I opened it to find a handgun with bullets and magazines scattered in the box.

I picked it up, already I felt so powerful

Your going to need a plan young one, take that hockey mask from the garage and wear that stupid blue hoodie you hate so much.

"then what?"

Waltz in like you own the place, brandish that gun like your life depended on it Jonathan.

I put the panel back after taking the box to my room and hiding the gun under my bed, I'm not going to hurt anyone, I just want to prove a point that I'm not weak.

*time skip*

I was about to head out the door with my backpack on and shoes tied when I stopped at the front door.

we had a plan Jonathan

"right...."

I ran up to my room, threw my bag on the floor and zipped up that blue hoodie I got a few years ago from my grandma but I hated it, and I held the hockey mask, don't want to wear it walking there.