Outlaws In Love Pt 2 [OhmToonz]

Same as last time, you don't need to know anything about the game!

Red Dead Redemption AU

over 1000 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'MON LUKE! HURRY!  GET ON YOUR DAMN HORSE!"

Dutch yelled as he hopped on his horse, Luke laughed at how impatient Dutch was being, sure they were about to ride down to somewhere in Rhodes  and stop the train, they heard the train was full of Saint Denis rich kids and posh people from France.

Luke got on Elmer, he was excited, not only was he going to get money if this went well, he would see Ryan again, Ryan has spent the last two days in Saint Denis, wandering around weighing his options on living with Luke or not.

But Luke told Ryan about the heist, and Ryan agreed to be there to help, see if Dutch would notice and say something about Ryan being a possible addition.

Luke, Dutch, Micah, Lenny and Bill trotted down, Micah and Dutch chopped down a smaller tree and placed it in front of the tracks, this will make the train stop.

They hid behind bushes while the train came to a halt, Luke looked and no sign of Ryan yet.

The conductor came out to move the tree out of the way when he was shot in the head by Dutch, then they entered the train.

People cowered in fear and gave up all the pocket money and jewels they had, while Micah and Lenny robbed the luggage cart.

Luke killed some of the train workers, He stood on the top of the train and looked around for the law, nothing in sight but all of a sudden a knife was put to his throat, it was one more train worker he didn't kill because he never saw this worker.

Everyone inside robbing, no one to help him.

"if- if you yell I will kill you"

Luke grunted, blinded by the light reflection that hit his eyes

Luke closed his eyes when he heard a gun shot, but the arm wrapped around him and tight knife up to his throat when slack, and the worked fell over. Luke turned to see the worker had a gun shot in his head.

"What?"

Luke looked around, all his friends still looting the train.

"I saw you needed some help there" 

Luke turned around and saw Ryan riding in on his horse, Ryan was smirking, or course.

"Ryan you showed"

"of course, and at the right time it seems, glad you're okay, where is everyone else?"

"In the train"

"LAWS COMING!" Dutch yelled as he got on his horse and so did everyone else, carrying bags of moneys and gold.

Dutch saw Luke chatting it up

"Who the hell is this Luke?"

"Ryan, he's been thinking about joining us" Luke said pulling out his pistols

"Ryan Wrecker? the Outlaw?"

"yes sir" Ryan said re-loading his rifle 

"Well, let's test what'cha got Ryan, help us escape the law"

"will do"

They all trotted on their horses, running from the law behind them, shooting and aiming for them.

Ryan made his horse run to the front of them all, Dutch was not amused by Ryan taking the lead

"Newbie, what'cha doing get the fuck back"