Stealing Money and Hearts [OhmToonz]

IK IT'S A SHIT TON OF OHMTOONZ! I CAN'T HELP IT!

Over 2000 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan was 15, he had the urge to steal, rob and take from others. Sure he'd sneak a candy bar from the store here and there but he craved something bigger, that's when he heard in a month the class nextdoor was going to the town's bank for a field trip, he had no need for all that cash... but it's a big job, and he wanted to do it.

He divsed his own plan, and put it into action.

He snuck onto the bus and hid in the middle seats, the teachers only care about the back since that's where the loud kids go, so he was completely over looked by students and teachers.

once there, he left the class, he also hid his backpack behind a bench, he'd been to this bank many times before the trip, planning. he noticed the camera's can't see behind the bench, he also noticed there was only one small camera that could view the doorway to the vault roon.

he also knew today they were planning to turn the dye packs off, and for this they had to manually go through every stack of money, time consuming but they didn't want the kids to get inked with it, plus he heard they needed to refill them with fresh ink soon.

Ryan pulled out a sling shot and a paintball out from his hidden bag, he also took a man's breifcase, he was talking to some lady, so he snatched it right from his hand without him noticing, he then walked into view of the camera. one hand he held the paintball and sling shot and in the other there was a clear fishing line tied to his arm.

He looked over to the secuirty guard, he was talking to the kids about his job, Ryan without looking shot and blinded the camera. he yanked the fishing lne and he backpack flew to him, he then put it on and ran into the vault room.

He knew exactly how much weight he could put in the little waterproof bag he had bought, he filled it to the right pont, it was full of stacks of cash, he shoved the waterproof bag into his bag and shoved his hoodie over his bag. He then left.

The guard noticed the broken cam and called the cops after seeing money gone.

weeks prior Ryan went another bank to ask for a job lifitng and moving cash, sure he'd be watched at all costs but he wasn't going for the job, the man at the desk made him pick up a box full of cash to see if he could carry that weight. It was easy for Ryan to carry but he acted like he was weak, then saying he'd work out and come back for the job one day, he then went home and found a bunch of stuff that was equal to the weight of the cash, he shoved the stuff into the waterproof bag, put a baby's life vest into the bag and chucked it into the road run off water grate, he followed the town's sewer maps, he walked an hour making sure he paced himself with the water, once the water and sewer system came out to a small stream the bag popped out from under the tunnel.

Ryan fished it out and opened it, no holes, everything's dry. perfect.

Ryan walked out of the bank before the cops arrived, he went through alley ways and short cuts until he stopped at the right sewer grate, he took off his red sweater and chucked it in, then changed into a grey hoodie, he shoved the baby's vest into the bag full of cash and chucked it into the sewer, he then followed the road.

The police swatted into the bank acusing the kids of stealing it but of course, they didn't steal it, Ryan did.

Ryan soon arrived at the spot where the previous test had ended, and sure enough the bag came floating down, he grabbed it and opened it to make sure it was there. and it was.

Ryan walked home, wasn't far from the end of the stream, once he did he took out a few floor boards from under his bed and dug a small hole, he chucked the bag in and closed the floor back up, nailed and everything. he had just started doing homework when his mom came home from work, all worried about him since she knows the way he walks home is past the bank, and it's been robbed! oh dear!