I Can't Kill You![H20Vanoss]

requested by @NightmareBlozzom

over 1000 words

angst?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jon was known as friendly, quiet guy to all his friends, he was sweet and thoughtful. One of his friends even had a crush on him, Evan.

Evan was a tough guy, though he was really soft on the inside, he loved music and playing guitar and playing video games.  He really liked Jon, and he has liked him for a few years now but he didn't want to ruin a friendship with him.

though Jon had a secret.

A secret you'd die to know.

literally.

Jon was a gang leader, of course nobody knew, and he wasn't refereed to as Jon. Delirious was his gang name, marked off with a Jason mask from a Halloween store.

He'd killed many people, loved the way it felt ever since he was killing birds and rodents when he was a child.

He hung out with all his friends during the day and off to kill people, burn down buildings or steal cash from a small bank at night.

"Evan, I have to go it's really late"

"Jon it's only 11, please stay the night has just started! I had movie night planned!"

Jon looked at a pouting Evan.

"you know I can't stay"

"you never stay" Evan crossed his arms, he felt like crying.

"sorry, maybe... next week" Jon was guilty, as much as he wanted to hang out with Evan, who may or may not be his crush he had a job to do and people to lead.

Jon left Evan's apartment, he walked down the back alley and slid on the Jason mask he hid in a broken locker hidden away in a run down building, he waited then his members started to show up.

"Delirious, I got Intel, we need to kill someone at the park tonight" This was Delirious right hand man, Wildcat, he wore a pig mask.

"they look like?"

"the only thing I was told was he wears a red jacket."

"Alright, everyone sharpen your knives, no guns, can't risk it in a local park." Delirious said grabbing his machete and leaving with Wildcat and two others, one was wearing a suit and a cat mask, they called him Mini, the other wore a robot mask, they called him Terroriser.

They strolled to the park, they noticed a man wearing a red jacket sitting on the bench, Delirious told Mini to get him, the new plan was kidnap.

The man fought and fought but Wildcat knocked him out, they brought him back to their base. wildcat locked him up in a room, Terroriser was gut punching him, while the man had a bag over his head.

Delirious commanded Terroriser out of the room so he could be alone to kill this man, He left and Delirious locked the door as he sat on a chair in front of the red jacket wearing man.

"wh-who are you?" the man's voice was cracked and broken.

"Delirious, notorious gang leader" Delirious laughed his crazy laugh

"Don't kill me please! I have so much to live for!"

Delirious cackled

"Like what?"

The man struggled but couldn't move his arms due to the zip ties tying them down.

"I haven't told the person I love that I love them!"

Delirious stopped laughing, the voice sounding pretty familiar, he lifted up the black bag and saw Evan.

He was crying, bruises all over his face and dry blood surrounding his lips and nose.

"Evan...?"

"how do you know my name?" 

Delirious forgot about the Jason mask, and his stage name he went wide eyed

"who do you love" his voice softer and more caring, forgetting the fact he had to kill Evan.

"my friend... Jonathan.. I've liked him for a good amount of time, I was gonna tell him soon."

Delirious was about to cry and get all sappy.

"I can't kill you!" Delirious almost yelled, Evan cocked his head like a confused puppy.

Evan was about to say something when Delirious covered his mouth, Evan was shocked and scared

"I can't lie to you straight to your face anymore!"

Delirious removed his mask, Evan closed his eyes bracing for a punch or something painful, but when he slowly opened his eyes he was met with a certain face

"J-Jonathan?"

Delirious nodded

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU-"

Jon covered his mouth again and shushed Evan

"you like me?"

Evan nodded, Jon removed his hand and looked into Jon's blue orbs.

"YES! now why are you trying to kill me? wait.. YOU'RE A GANG LEADER!?"

"SHUSH!"

"I'll explain everything to you later, I can't let you die, I love you too Evan but I got to get you out of here"

Evan nodded, Jon removed the zip ties with a pocket knife and hugged Evan tightly.

"I usually carry the bodies out-"

"you what?"

"Evan, let me help you first..."

Evan nodded and smiled, but frowned quickly noticing the blood all over the floor, dried blood that is.

"you gotta be slack, like your whole body has got to be like a rag doll, like dead, and when we walk past my gang members you gotta hold your breath.. okay?"

Evan nodded, he pointed at the Jason mask.

"right, thank you"

Jon put the mask on and sighed, he picked up Evan, Evan was shocked at how easily Jon had picked him up. he unlocked the door and left with Evan slacked over his shoulder, he walked, Evan opened his eyes a little to see what the place looked like, broken down, worn out and gross. 

Evan shut his eyes as Jon told him to stop breathing for a moment

"that was real quick Delirious"

Wildcat said, sounded impressed

"did you not want to play with your meal?" Mini snickered, Wildcat hit him and told him to shut up.

Jon walked passed everyone and out the back door

"go on, go home, I'll see you later"

"Jon, your one fucked up person, but that's okay I love it, I love you." Evan said wiping dry blood off his nose.

"I love you too, now get out of here before one them come out and see you're alive."

"right!"

Evan walked off with his head low and he tossed off his red jacket in the nearby trash can.

Jon adjusted his mask, he felt bad for lying all these years, and he felt bad for letting his members punch and attack Evan, but he was happy he got two secrets off of his chest.

A/n I know you said Smut (if I wanted) but I really felt like it didn't fit in this story, sorry if that let you down. 

Stay fresh