Three Isn't a Crowd [H2OVanToonz]

requested by: @cristilegaming3 

under 1000 words

A/n at the end

I dont really do three people or poly, but I'll give it a shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke and Jonathan were a happy couple, loved one another so much they'd kill anyone who would try to tear them apart, but one day they decided to go to a gay bar.

"Luke, where'd you go?" 

"I got us some drinks, can we dance though, I know you hate the spotlight but please..."

Jon sighed and rolled his eyes, he dowend his drink and dropped the plastic cup on the ground and grabbed Luke's hands and guided him to the dance floor, Luke smiled as he let his boyfriend drag him away.

They danced for a while, the drink in Jon's veins started doing its magic and making his head spin, he flashed a 'W' with his hands to Luke who nodded, Jon then tried to walk to the washroom to pee? vomit? he wasn't sure what would come first.

Jon endedup sitting down at the bar, trying to stop his head from spinning, he rested his elbows on the bar table and closed his eyes and took a deep breath, a hand was put on his back, he looked up and saw a tall asian man, he smiled down at Jon who made Jon smile.

the man sat beside Jon, and introduced himself over the loud music and crowds of people talking and laughing

"I'm Evan"

"Jon-Jonathan"

Evan smiled and shook his hand

"you don't look so good Jonathan, do you need help?"

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy is all."

Evan laughed and bought Jonathan a water bottle, Jon drank half of it and thanked Evan.

"so why is a handsome man like you alone at a gay bar?" Evan asked fiddling with his jacket's zipper

"I'm actaully here with my..."

Jon looked into Evan's eyes, they were so addictive to look at, Jon gulped.

"my best friend, he wanted to party tonight so we just came here ya know...."

Evan smiled and put his hand ontop of Jons and rubbed it with his thumb

"heres my number, call me"

Evan left a piece of paper on the bar table and walked onto the dance floor, Jon stood there staring at the phone number and finally went to the washroom.

Luke danced alone, waiting for Jonathan to come back, what's taking him so long?

Luke cloed his eyes after looking right into one of the blue spotlights by accident, while he did someone bumped right into him.

"s-sorry my eyes were closed"

"no I wasn't looking back, sorry"

the asian man smiled brightly at Luke

"I'm Luke"

"Evan"

"I like your jacket"

Evan worse a nice leather red jacket with a white stripe on th arms

"why are you dancng alone? looking for a man?"

"I'm actually here with my..."

Evan winked, making Luke's face go bright red

"with my brother, he wanted a break from his stressful job!"

Evan smiled and danced closer to Luke's body, grinding on him a little, Luke's drink earlier not helping the matter, Evan stuck his hand into Luke's pants pocket and whispered to Luke.

"heres my number, call me anytime big boy."

Evan walked off,  Luke wanted more of this addiction but he was loyal to Jonathan, just like Jon was loyal to him.

soon Jon came back, and they didn't even look into each other's eyes, they danced but it didn't seem fun anymore, the lust and love fading away as their own minds filled with the mystery man named 'Evan'

They took a cab back home that night, slept without cuddling or anything just, two strangers in the same bed.

Luke woke up early and texted Evan, seeing if he wanted to come over, sure Jon was here but Luke could always lie and say he's just a friend.

Evan came over and chilled with Luke, watching a movie and eating lunch, soon Jon woke up to find Luke with some man sitting on his lap, getting all touchy feely.

"LUKE"

Luke looked past Evan's shoulders and Evan turned his head to see Jon grab a knife from the knife block and walk to the stranger on his boy friend's lap.

"Jon wait-"

"YOU BITCH!"

"Jonathan!?"

Jon saw Evan's brown eyes and dropped the knife on the wood floor, it made a loud noise and Jon saw beside Evan

"wait, so Luke is your best friend? and Jon's your brother?!"

"Jon you lied?"

"so did you!"

Evan stood up and put his jacket back on

"you guys lied to me"

"Cause you're hot" Jon said, Evan looked shocked, so did Luke.

"I'm going to go" Evan said putting his shoes on

"WAIT" Luke ran over to him and kissed his cheek "stay please babe"

"BABE!?"

"Luke no-"

"I'LL KILL YOU! ANY ONE OF YOU!" Jon picked the knife back up and charged at Luke and Evan, Luke grabbed Jon's arms and restrained him.

"Evan, babe, stay let me talk to Jon for a moment" Luke dragged Jon into the washroom and locked it.

"Luke, you- I liked him but I'd never-"

"listen to me, let's invite him"

"where!?"

"into our lives, Jon we clearly both really like Evan, and he likes us both."

Jon's eyes went wide

"you're so smart Luke"

They sat on the couch beside Evan and each one of them held one of Evan's handd

"we'd like to ask you if you'd join us, in a relation ship" Jon said tightly holding Evan's hand

"what are you saying?"

"we're inviting you into our lives" Luke said rubbing Evan's other hand with his

Evan smiled and kissed each one of them

"of course!"

A/N

sorry for the long break, if you happened to not see it's because of exams and studying and stress! yay! just kidding kill me please, I'm done exams though and I'm going to hopefully start writing again, but nothing guaranteed

tysm for 200 followers :)

luv you all

<3