Dog Sitter [Ohmii7y]

Requested by @Sugarybun

fluff

less than 1000 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, listen, I'm going to be away for a while and your going to need to be the boss of the house, keep it tidy, guard it, and just be a good boy!" Ohm said sitting on the floor face to face with his little puppy Tiny.

The puppy looked at him, wagged his tail and bent down in a 'let's play' stance, Ohm rolled his eyes and sighed standing up.

"guess I need to get someone to watch over you then."

Ohm pulled out his phone and opened the dog sitter app he had downloaded a few months ago when he got Tiny.

He used the search bar to find someone who can watch Tiny of the course of a week while Ohm was on vacation with one of his friends, he looked through many people but liked the reviews on a certain person, his name on the app was...

Smitty.

Ohm texted him through the app.

Ohm: Hello, I was wondering if your free this week on Friday?

Smitty: Yes I am, how long will I need to be watching the dog?

Ohm:  From Friday, to Thursday the following week.

Smitty: That's alright, what's the dogs name? anything I should pay extra attention to?

Ohm: Tiny is his name, he's only a puppy so give him attention and make sure he goes outside and if he makes a mess don't pay attention to him, don't hit him.

Smitty: i would never, okay I'll need your address and I'll see you in a few days

Ohm sent his address and looked at Tiny who was playing with a little toy, Ohm smiled and sat down to play with his dog.

*time skip brought to you by HamilTrash*

Smitty stepped and knocked on Ohm's door, Smitty was surprised there was little barking but not like any other dog he met who barked like nuts, Ohm answered and was shocked to see what Smitty really looked like, Ohm thought he was cute.

Smitty stood in the door way thinking of some very explicit things about Ohm, cause he was so hot.

"Come in" Ohm let Smitty in, as he stepped in Tiny came up to him and wagged his little tail, Smitty bent down and let the puppy smell his hand, but the puppy was just so excited to see someone new it didn't care, it jumped up on Smitty and cuddled with him, Smitty laughed and pet the little puppy, Ohm was blushing at the sight.

Ohm told him some rules to follow, when to feed the dog and special things Ohm does with Tiny every night like tucking him in and talking to him a little. Smitty wrote everything down and waved Ohm by, holding the spare house key Smitty wandered around the house, looking in all the rooms, finding a locked door, only to wish to see the inside of the room.

Smitty took very good care of the puppy, since he got more attention than he would if Ohm was home, when Ohm arrived Smitty was eating lunch on the couch with a Tiny on the floor beside him also eating lunch watching some show on netflix.

Ohm smiled.

"I see you two make good friends."

"welcome back!"

Tiny ran over to Ohm and jumped up on him little barks of happiness, Smitty smiled.

"hey before I pay you and never see you again would you like to go for dinner sometime?" Ohm asked, seeming very nervous. Seems he thought about this over his vacation.

"only if you tell me whats in the locked room" Smitty teased

"it's my recording room, I'm a YouTuber"

"gamer?"

Ohm nodded, Smitty went on about how he likes to game as well, Ohm then gave Smitty his phone number and cash, they waved bye and Tiny was basically whimpering missing Smitty.

But the next time he came over, Tiny couldn't be happier to see him, same with Ohm.

A/N

I think I'm going to fail my exam