Hero and Villan [H2OSquirrel]

pairing requested by @Jcolelovee 

500 words, sorry it's short but it's very sweet, and I hope you like it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delirous, an evil villan stright out of a comic book, he'd kidnapp helpless people, torture them, he'd rob banks and labs to aquire the technology to make him imortal and super-human.

Squirrel, the nicest super hero the city had, his super speed and amazing climbing skills gave him the upper hand in stopping Delrious, alwats foiling his evil plans.

But they never killed or banished on another, people speculated saying it's because without a hero, the villan has no one to stop him, no one to ruin his plans, where's the fun in that? and without a villan the super hero has no reason to even be a super hero anymore, it would be boring.

But the citizens could have their own conspiracies, because it was all wrong.

Delirous stood inside his evil lair, planning his next heist, mapping out the bank's floor plan. He finally decided the time was right, he grabbed his super weapons, his famous hockey mask disguise and took his delirous car to the bank.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP! AND IF YOU CALL THE POLICE BLOOD WILL BE SHED!"

The people in the bank cried and wailed, they ducked for cover and hid, one lady secretly called the cops, who called Squirrel.

Squirrel got the call and rushed over to the bank with his super speed, He entered the bank and Delirious turned and shot him, since Squirrel was super human it had little to no effect on him, Delirous acted shocked, though he knew that nothing would happen, Squirrel grabbed Delirious by the collar of his sweater and lightly punched his face, Delirious yelled and begged him to stop, acting like Squirrel was pounding his face with bricks.

The crowd and hostages cheered on Squirrel as they watched him beat up the villan.

The cops finally arrived, thats when Squirrel threw the villan into the police car, which drove off and put him in a jail cell.

Midnight arrived and Delirious was waiting by the window covered in bars, he waited and waited for someone to show up and bend the bars so he can squeeze out and make an escape.

"Finally, I've been waiting"

"I was trying not to get shot sneaking around a prison Del"

The unknown man helped him squeeze through, then helped him sneak out of the prison gates, after that they walked through the forest and stopped at the enterance to Delirious's seret underground lair.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"I might not attack the city, I'll text you though, maybe we can netflix and chill" 

Delirious winked at the mystery man who just sighed and laughed at the older man's actions and words.

The other man turned to leave Delirious in peace, but kissed him first.

"I love you Delirious."

"I love you too Squirrel."